Request Please Check Out My Channel And Help Me.

Adam Smith

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2014
North East England
YouTube
Sup Y'all!

I put a lot of hard work into my YouTube channel! Making Gameplay videos, Streaming and even the odd unboxing video. And i balance this all around a Full-Time Job and being a father. I hit 144 subs due to a really cool channel, smaller than mine, giving me a shout out. Though i think they are not active subs because i still get no views, even after that shout-out gave me 10 more subs. I think I've got my upload schedule down to an upload ever other day, otherwise i'd run out of content quicker than i can edit.

So please help me. I've been doing this for to long to give up now but sometimes i just think "whats the point". Please tell me what i'm doing wrong.

Thanks.

P.s. Heres a link to my Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/MegaSmithGaming539

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
I like your profile but your banners seems really scattered and needs to be redone/replaced.

Thumbnails are..........not the worst. I've seen better, I've seen worst. But should try to clean them up a bit more. Your most recent thumbnail isn't that bad so try to make your thumbnails a bit more consistent.

It takes a little over a minute for the actual gameplay to start. Video itself seems fairly entertaining. You probably just suffer from to problems. Poor audience retention and tags. Check your watch time, low watch time/retention pushes you back in the algorithm. And your tags probably just aren't that good/good enough. Picking tags that are to broad or popular or just straight made up will make it hard for people to find the video

Reactions: Adam Smith

Adam Smith

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2014
North East England
YouTube
I like your profile but your banners seems really scattered and needs to be redone/replaced.

Thumbnails are..........not the worst. I've seen better, I've seen worst. But should try to clean them up a bit more. Your most recent thumbnail isn't that bad so try to make your thumbnails a bit more consistent.

It takes a little over a minute for the actual gameplay to start. Video itself seems fairly entertaining. You probably just suffer from to problems. Poor audience retention and tags. Check your watch time, low watch time/retention pushes you back in the algorithm. And your tags probably just aren't that good/good enough. Picking tags that are to broad or popular or just straight made up will make it hard for people to find the video

Thanks for the feedback. I'll try changing it up with the tags and cut straight to the chase on my videos. Thanks again!