Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ItsJad

New User
May 26, 2018
YouTube
Hey guys, I just started my channel about 4 days ago and have already made loads of videos on the channel. The reason for my large subscriber count is that I used to make videos on this channel but took a break for 2 years but now I'm back making videos. I believe I make quality videos but I'm not too sure how to get the videos in front of a much wider audience so that's why I'm here! I'm open to any tips and suggestions and would love if anybody would be able to give me any.
Thank you for reading :)

ItsJad

New User
May 26, 2018
YouTube
Well not too sure what to say tbh, I'm 16 and live in Dubai. The majority of my videos are gaming new / update videos[DOUBLEPOST=1527368522][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome! Can you tell us a little more about yourself and your content? :)
Well not too sure what to say tbh, I'm 16 and live in Dubai. The majority of my videos are gaming new / update videos

Last edited:

Kenta Mattsson (KM)

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
Sweden
YouTube
Kenta_Gamer_swe
Make videos that you and your frends had watched and tell in a video blogg when you uploading new videos to your site.
I made the mistake at the start to have no fixed upload date.
I'll upload a video every Tuesday and befor that i upload 3 times a week, Which gave bad quality to my videos.
Was a little hard to get it to work when you work full time and have youtub as a free time occupation :)

So my tip is to upload videos that you had looked at if you searched for youtube
And planning to make youtube a hobby, youtub should not replace your school / job before you see everything is going well