Position Music - Freedom user authentication issue

SulfurGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
When i try to log into sync.positionmusic.com as a Freedom Partner as i did before, i now suddenly get this Message and cant log in anymore :/ also afraid that if i upload a video with positionmusic´s music i will get 3rd Partie Content.
There was an issue processing your Freedom login.
Freedom user authentication. This may be because your account is awaiting approval or has been cancelled. Please contact freedom.tm
Freedom user authentication issue. Email appears invalid. Please contact freedom.tm
https://freedom.tm/
i checked and am still partnered with freedom and i had no Problems with Positionmusic before, so what is wrong now all of a sudden?
any Help or Suggestions where i should go with this Problem?

TheMusicSV

Youtube is life. love is life. gfx/vfx is life.
Jun 20, 2014
YouTube
When i try to log into sync.positionmusic.com as a Freedom Partner as i did before, i now suddenly get this Message and cant log in anymore :/ also afraid that if i upload a video with positionmusic´s music i will get 3rd Partie Content.
i checked and am still partnered with freedom and i had no Problems with Positionmusic before, so what is wrong now all of a sudden?
any Help or Suggestions where i should go with this Problem?

This have happen to me sometimes.

You are with freedom so you do not need to me afraid of 3rd partie content from
Positionmusic's music (I checked with heartbeat and that told me you are a freedom partner).

have you subnetowrk approval you application?

have you contact support? they can help you better than what I can