Position Music Monetized Two of My Videos?

1adog1

Cyberdog, Pilot, Free
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2014
Pennsylvania
YouTube
2adog2
Hi everyone! I'm a bit confused on an issue here an I was wondering if anyone else had a similar thing. I uploaded two videos last night (on unlisted) with the Blue Stahli music (Awaken) I've been using in my outros for the past 5 videos. I got an email telling me the content ID system identified both videos with the music about 5 minutes after they were uploaded. I assumed they would go away, but when I checked back again 3 hours later, the claims weren't gone, so I sent an email to [email protected] telling them I was a Freedom Partner and asking if there was anything else I need to do so this doesn't happen in the future. A half hour after I sent the email, the ID Claim changed to a Copyright Claim, and these notices showed up on both videos:

I'm really worried about this, is anyone else having this issue, and is there anything I can do about it? I'm scared to dispute the claim for fear of a copyright strike, and I don't know what to do!

aka

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
Hi everyone! I'm a bit confused on an issue here an I was wondering if anyone else had a similar thing. I uploaded two videos last night (on unlisted) with the Blue Stahli music (Awaken) I've been using in my outros for the past 5 videos. I got an email telling me the content ID system identified both videos with the music about 5 minutes after they were uploaded. I assumed they would go away, but when I checked back again 3 hours later, the claims weren't gone, so I sent an email to [email protected] telling them I was a Freedom Partner and asking if there was anything else I need to do so this doesn't happen in the future. A half hour after I sent the email, the ID Claim changed to a Copyright Claim, and these notices showed up on both videos:

I'm really worried about this, is anyone else having this issue, and is there anything I can do about it? I'm scared to dispute the claim for fear of a copyright strike, and I don't know what to do!
Don't waste your time open a ticket on freedom support,they are just clueless with all they'r default answer about not giving credits etc etc.this unlisted thing doesn't work properly for everyone,i've been uploaded position music since day 1 when they release this option almoust everyday,the only things you can do to remove the claim is send an email at [email protected]
explayn you are a freedom member and you are using music provided by freedom with credits on the descriptions.
They will remove the claim very fast in 1 day

aka

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
I think you mean to say email position music not audio micro, and that is a better idea than emailing freedom support
no i really mean audiomicro under the suggestion of ernest adu on how to fix this problem :) worked perfectly fine trough them,they have an amazing support

aka

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
why would you email audio micro about an issue with monetization of a video using music from position music? audio micro and position music have nothing to do with each other
actually i tought the same thing when i was told to do like that but ye it work,i don't know how they are connect but apparently they are allow to do fix this problem as well

1adog1

Cyberdog, Pilot, Free
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2014
Pennsylvania
YouTube
2adog2
You're thinking of Adrev I think, but I got the claims released anyway, Position Music said they were a bit busy yesterday. #FixContentID lol

-Cheers! :D

Galaximiner

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Balkan
www.galaximiner.com
YouTube
Why so much trouble,so Freedom made this deal just so that we have to worry every time we use it.They should fix that I mean how much does it take to check if we are with Freedom or not.If they already made the deal they should make it easier for us,not more dificult.