Request RANT?

Norik Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2015
FYI: I have been a small YouTuber for four years, and currently have 91 subs.

Right now you might be thinking that I only upload every month or something, recently I have been uploading everyday and each video takes between two to four hours excluding the 3 to four hours it takes to upload.

I am annoyed that people compliment me on my work but I don't get views or subs that support these statements. I feel I have tried everything, including asking random people if they want to collaborate, nothing.

I feel that when I finish my current video series I may just quit, work for other youtubers, IDK.

Sorry I post this, I wanted to say it and possibly get some feedback :)

www.youtube.com/NorikGaming

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
The one thing we would recommend is just to keep on pushing out there with many other people and eventually you will find someone to collaborate with! We, as a machinima group, had to spend literal months scouring the internet looking for people who would be interested in collaborating, and long and behold, after months of searching, we are now in association with 4 other YouTube channels, and in constant discussion and partnership/friendship with an incredibly large YouTube channel!

It just takes a lot of effort you know?

Of course, we completely understand the frustration it can cause when you put so much work into something and don't quite get the result you wished for.

But at the end of the day, if you really stick to it, good things will come your way!

Overall, in terms of your channel, you have a really good theme going! A strong header and channel icon, with a consistent thumbnail theme running throughout! Also, the length of your videos aren't too long and are not too short!

Keep the up good work and don't give in! You've earned yourself another subscriber from us! :)

Reactions: Norik Gaming

Norik Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2015
thank you for your response, this really helps and I will still be making content and grinding at it :D

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
thank you for your response, this really helps and I will still be making content and grinding at it :D
It is not a problem! We do hope we can be of some help to the community! We welcome any and all feedback for our channel and content as well; we produce machinima content on video games, such as GTA 5, and have an upcoming machinima releasing on December 24th - a film that has been in the making for 3 years! Any comments or feedback, or even a like and subscribe, would be of huge help to us!

Thanks again and we wish you the best for the future! :)

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
Put everything you can into editing videos, including commentary, video editing and so forth. Every effort you put will be given back to you. Thumbnails are especially important so I suggest practicing in Photoshop and learning tutorials such as PewdiePie's thumbnail tutorial, especially since thumbnails seem to be your biggest problem along with your playlists.

I'd also suggest investigating more regular and/or frequent content, instead of seemingly a few videos every week. Consistency is good, but perhaps its best to try experimenting with 2-3 videos a week (such as Mon/Wed/Fri) or a full week schedule if you can manage that.

I also suggest cleaning up your playlists. You should maybe only get non-personal playlists visible and make any old ones (such as series that never took off/got any further videos) into unlisted playlists.

Just keep going, however. Keep making content and improving it.