YouTube RE: Important updates to the YouTube Partner Program

BOBTHEKNOB

New User
Jan 17, 2018
YouTube
Small Youtubers just need to stick together through this tbh i guess it just another stepping stone for small youtubers like us we just need to prove that we are dedicated to doing youtube and its not just a temporary thing

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
When I started doing YouTube full time, I did it because I wanted to make videos, wanted a challenge, I wanted to learn new skills, met new people.

I did not think my content get any views let alone make any money form it.

YouTube has always been hard for me and in a good way. You have to learn how to use YouTube, learn to make videos, edit video and dealing with trolls etc.

I know I am in the clear from this, but if you are not in the clear, don't give up, keep making new videos. Don't stop what you are doing right now.

If you just on YouTube just to make money, you doing it all wrong, you make videos because you enjoy it.

Dear Princess Celestia,

It's great to have fun, but it's even greater to have great friends. And having lots of friends means that you sometimes have to make choices as to who you'll spend your time with. But that's okay, because good friends will always give you lots of opportunities to have fun. So even if you're missing out, it's never for long.

Respectfully yours,
Pinkie Pie

Reactions: Ady Setyawan

MatixPolska

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2017
YouTube
goodbye everyone.

i wil see you again.

im gonna make some content
:(

i need to download some proffesional songs before getting unlinked

mauro pegoraro

New User
Feb 10, 2018
YouTube
This program does not take into account the fatigue of us little youtuber.
For me is impossible arrive with 1000, but cry because now lose little money for my association and for help a children, here in Indonesia.