1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

YouTube Regarding YouTube's Subscription Service!

本貼由 Kan 2015-10-01 發佈於‘News & Announcements’。

主題狀態:
主題已經關閉,無法進行回覆。
  1. Robin “Williams” Muscato

Robin “Williams” Muscato My Youtube Channel Beta Freedom! Member

註冊時間:
    2015-05-31
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    well, good news. they dont have to pay.
    this part is in youtube blog:
    4. Let’s talk about free trials. Creators are the lifeblood of YouTube. So with Google Play Music subscribers instantly joining YouTube Red, we will pay a portion of the revenue we receive from these subscribers to our creators on day 1. Even with 30 day free trials, our creator community will make as much or more as they would have without YouTube Red.

5. Participating in YouTube Red doesn’t cost creators a thing. Whether or not you personally decide to pay for a YouTube Red membership, your videos can still be a part of YouTube Red and you’ll still be able to earn new revenue from your viewers’ membership fees.

2. JackReaper

JackReaper Rising User

註冊時間:
    2015-01-13
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    Alright maybe it's just me but I'm a little confused. This whole YouTube red thing all seems a little odd. The revenue currently is by ads on video. If they remove the ad then it's on a subscription basis. What happens to people watching the videos that don't pay for the subscription?

3. Robin “Williams” Muscato

註冊時間:
    2015-05-31
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    they still make money from people who see ads or pay for no ads. as for adblock hurt youtuber.

4. krimoalg

krimoalg New User Freedom! Member

註冊時間:
    2015-09-26
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

5. Dj Tayke

Dj Tayke New User

註冊時間:
    2015-11-01
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    Thanks

6. Lambskin Jimmie

Lambskin Jimmie Rising User

註冊時間:
    2014-12-24
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    but will we make any money off the people with the youtube subscription because they wont watch any ads

7. icdeee

icdeee Respected User Freedom! Member

註冊時間:
    2015-04-11
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    A bit confused about the YouTube Red thing.. I have noticed revenue dripping in since end of October, however I thought as per Kan's first post it has not been confirmed yet that Freedom! is participating? So will we be receiving those earnings or not? Thanks!

8. Robin “Williams” Muscato

註冊時間:
    2015-05-31
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    it been super low for me too. it only like 1/10 of what i make from ads.

9. riganthor

riganthor Distinguished User Freedom! Member

註冊時間:
    2015-03-10
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    yeah my income has gone down aswell, oh well things happen.

已獲得Robin “Williams” Muscato的支持。
  10. CashFace

CashFace New User

註冊時間:
    2015-11-11
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    There is any spanish forum here??

11. HippoZoned

HippoZoned Respected User Freedom! Member

註冊時間:
    2014-10-27
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    So I just got the opt in prompt, I wanna know before I do it, as a gaming content creator will I still be able to monetize my gaming videos? and how does this benefit anyone, especially gaming content creators?

12. Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed Administrator Administrator

註冊時間:
    2014-06-01
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    These FAQ articles should answer your questions, if you still have questions let us know.

http://freedom.support.tm/support/solutions/articles/5000688756-what-is-the-youtube-partner-program-

http://freedom.support.tm/support/s...763-youtube-partner-program-questions-answers

已獲得HippoZoned的支持。
  13. tyrok wolfgaming

tyrok wolfgaming New User

註冊時間:
    2015-12-04
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    how do you get the thing that has advanced redstone creator on

14. Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed Administrator Administrator

註冊時間:
    2014-06-01
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
  15. Robin “Williams” Muscato

註冊時間:
    2015-05-31
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    there rumor they going add movie to youtube red

16. MrSomosMonos

MrSomosMonos New User Freedom! Member

註冊時間:
    2015-12-05
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    hahaha my friend you are right, george disapeared and I really miss him. I help you shout....georgeeee!!! where are youu?!!!
    --- Double Post Merged, 2015-12-05 ---
    my friends, I am from colombia and want to add something. well, what I can say is that it is good. I read all the information about this and I found that it is a good deal. bacically it says that if you use music which have copiright you will be able to get some money, in other words, you will share the revenue with the owner of the song or music. on the other hand there is not problem because we are still partners of freedom and anything changes, besides we will have some benefits because when youtube makes deals or benefits we will be notified first and we, as partners of freedom, will be enjoy those changes first. in my opinion it is a good deal and I did it. as you know when we use some material with copiright, the owner takes all the revenue, so with this deal, those channels that use content (music) can share the revenue, that means that the owner gains money and the channel also gains money.
    --- Double Post Merged, 2015-12-05 ---
    well, what I can say is that it is good. I read all the information about this and I found that it is a good deal. bacically it says that if you use music which have copiright you will be able to get some money, in other words, you will share the revenue with the owner of the song or music. on the other hand there is not problem because we are still partners of freedom and anything changes, besides we will have some benefits because when youtube makes deals or benefits we will be notified first and we, as partners of freedom, will be enjoy those changes first. in my opinion it is a good deal and I did it. as you know when we use some material with copiright, the owner takes all the revenue, so with this deal, those channels that use content (music) can share the revenue, that means that the owner gains money and the channel also gains money.

17. MustardiousKev

MustardiousKev Rising User Freedom! Member

註冊時間:
    2015-05-03
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    Thank you!! Appreciated :D

18. GeekCastMediaNetwork

GeekCastMediaNetwork GeekCast Media - Chief Executive Officer

註冊時間:
    2014-12-07
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    As of my post the YouTube new terms and conditions have been sent out! - Check the monetization tab on YouTube.

19. David Prydain

David Prydain Full Member

註冊時間:
    2015-12-13
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    ok thanks for the information :)

20. GameOnBeast

GameOnBeast Community Team Community Team! Freedom! Member

註冊時間:
    2015-11-21
    文章:
    獲得的支持:
    Thank You @Kan , P.S I am looking for a Minecraft Sponsorship based on subscribers my channel has and donation sharing.

主題狀態:
主題已經關閉,無法進行回覆。