Review4Review Review mine? I'll review yours!

Qwerts

Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys, I would much appreciate if you gave me some feedback on my channel. I only started a few weeks ago and I feel like it's going well. However any feedback from fellow youtubers would be awesome. I will also give you some good feedback as well for your time and effort. Thank you very much.

The main pointers I would like you to give me feedback on are; my channel trailer, my banner, my avatar & my thumbnails. I'm essentially looking for both positive and negative comments so please don't be shy if you think I can improve in a certain area!

Much love <3

- Qwerts

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Everything GFX related looks great, I'm guessing you have some background in that?
Think I prefer the text in your latest thumbnail as it stands out the most, you could maybe even make it a little bigger. The Heros logo could maybe be smaller but it looks pretty good, people who play the game should be able to recognize it instantly.

Channel trailer could have a little more information on exactly what you do but as you are just starting should be fine. It's short and to the point which is good :)

As you have such good branding on your channel maybe you could review mine (thumbnails icon and banner), be as harsh/critical as you like I know there are some things I need to change :D

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I like the channel trailer, it's very clean cut and I feel it reaches personally to your viewer. I feel your avatar could be a bit more animated and colorful, it would definitely help you stand out in your comments and in general. I like the style of your newest thumbnail, it looks professional and organized. I definitely think that's how you should go with the rest of them. As for your YouTube banner, I think the left side is just a tad dark. Maybe add another character and it should brighten it up. Hope that helps!

Feel free to provide me with feedback for my channel

Qwerts

Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2014
YouTube
Everything GFX related looks great, I'm guessing you have some background in that?
Think I prefer the text in your latest thumbnail as it stands out the most, you could maybe even make it a little bigger. The Heros logo could maybe be smaller but it looks pretty good, people who play the game should be able to recognize it instantly.

Channel trailer could have a little more information on exactly what you do but as you are just starting should be fine. It's short and to the point which is good :)

As you have such good branding on your channel maybe you could review mine (thumbnails icon and banner), be as harsh/critical as you like I know there are some things I need to change :D

Hey Koala, thanks for checking my channel out. I have no background in GFX I'm complety self-taught :p but thanks for the compliment I guess? hahaha :p I think although your thumbnails are ofcourse to try and capture the attention of fellow viewers, it doesn't leave much to the imaginatination if you see what I mean. I feel like you could instead of having the end-result already there to view in your thumbnail to leave a little bit to the imagination and maybe try fixing that?

As for you channel art, I like the fact you have an avatar which maybe you could use as your branding? Such as add it in to your thumbnails or use it in your banner. I also feel like you could use a little bit of work on your banner as it doesn't really tell me who you are or when you upload or what you social links are. I think it helps to have those on their.

As for you actual videos, I found them very decent indeed and for people that are interested in minecraft builds and such would love it.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Qwerts

Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2014
YouTube
I like the channel trailer, it's very clean cut and I feel it reaches personally to your viewer. I feel your avatar could be a bit more animated and colorful, it would definitely help you stand out in your comments and in general. I like the style of your newest thumbnail, it looks professional and organized. I definitely think that's how you should go with the rest of them. As for your YouTube banner, I think the left side is just a tad dark. Maybe add another character and it should brighten it up. Hope that helps!

Feel free to provide me with feedback for my channel

Hey mate thanks for checking my channel out, I have taken a look at your channel and first of all I would like to say you have a very good commentating voice and very good microphone and overall your video quality is top notch.

Now for the bad part I feel like your channel art lets you down a little bit, your banner and avatar are completly different and theirs no uniformity. As for your thumbnails it doesn't really make me want to click them and the colors are a little to different. I think having uniformity is the best advice I can give you. Try working on your thumbnails a little bit in photoshop and see if you can get a template which all your videos can follow suit in.