Review4Review Review my channel and I will review yours!

TheWickedOnes

Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
The title speaks for itself, The channel theWickedOnes is an gaming channel, and its mainly focussed on walkthroughs and let's play. The videos are captured with an Elgato60 and the mic I use is an Blue Yeti.

The thumbnails are made with photoshop and have to eye clean in my opinion.

uhh well like I said please review my channel and I will review yours.

Thanks in advanced!

TheWickedOnes

Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Awesome Channel banner,the quality is on level as the quantity ,i don't see something wrong with your channel,keep it up
Thanks you kind!

As for your channel, really like the style you try to pull through your channel. Not really into anime but the guess everyone has their own style. as for the thumbnails they aren't really eye-catching on your channel, but in the recommend section next to an video they are, you might wanna try an other style every week or once in a while. also I really dig the after effects music bar thingy.

Reactions: Insanity Promotions

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I really like the banner style, did you make that yourself? Not really sure I get the icon though, what does the two mean. Maybe that's from a game and I'm missing something :D

The thumbnails look good but I think they could do with some work. First of all be careful placing text in the bottom right as it will get taken out by the time

Also try to tie in the same game types so the thumbnails have the same sort of template. At the moment they look a bit over the place. Another thing you can try is have all thumbnails relate back to the channel somehow. Something like using the theme of your channel banner having a gray scale picture then with text over the top. Not really too sure the best way to do that but you could try and experiment with a few things and go with whatever you think is best.

For just 2 months everything is looking pretty good :)

TheWickedOnes

Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
I really like the banner style, did you make that yourself? Not really sure I get the icon though, what does the two mean. Maybe that's from a game and I'm missing something :D

The thumbnails look good but I think they could do with some work. First of all be careful placing text in the bottom right as it will get taken out by the time

Also try to tie in the same game types so the thumbnails have the same sort of template. At the moment they look a bit over the place. Another thing you can try is have all thumbnails relate back to the channel somehow. Something like using the theme of your channel banner having a gray scale picture then with text over the top. Not really too sure the best way to do that but you could try and experiment with a few things and go with whatever you think is best.

For just 2 months everything is looking pretty good :)

Thanks for you honest feedback, currently brainstorming about the thumbnail thingy! also yes made the banner myself , with a tutorial^^

as for your channel, really dig the clean look! the style is continued in everything even the thumbnails nice job there!

for the videos I watched:\
Minecraft Tech digital tv with 8 input- Good quality and fun to watch not really fan of the music

Minecraft concepts 1000+ TNT Duplicator glitch- same as above but for some reason the music kinda cracks keep in mind to to overdo the volume of the bgm.

minecraft concepts Serial signal instant wire- from here on I know what kind of style you have for your videos and it kinda works if it aint broke don't fix it!

overall an really solid channel earned my sub, small tip try to keep your channel active and don't be scared to break the formule once in a while!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Thanks for you honest feedback, currently brainstorming about the thumbnail thingy! also yes made the banner myself , with a tutorial^^

as for your channel, really dig the clean look! the style is continued in everything even the thumbnails nice job there!

for the videos I watched:\
Minecraft Tech digital tv with 8 input- Good quality and fun to watch not really fan of the music

Minecraft concepts 1000+ TNT Duplicator glitch- same as above but for some reason the music kinda cracks keep in mind to to overdo the volume of the bgm.

minecraft concepts Serial signal instant wire- from here on I know what kind of style you have for your videos and it kinda works if it aint broke don't fix it!

overall an really solid channel earned my sub, small tip try to keep your channel active and don't be scared to break the formule once in a while!
Thanks for the Feedback :) Yeah I do need to try a few different styles for the music been using the same artists and starting to run out of good music to use. Going to try to be more active also :D

Reactions: TheWickedOnes