Review4Review review my channel!

JUNAIDJBA

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
Your Content is good but My Suggestion is that Try to Work on the GFX like intro,outro logo etc. Try to edit the best moments of the game u play. Try to add good amount of tags according to ur title so that u can rank up.

[ILYC]Rarity

Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Colorado
YouTube
Devilz666ILYC
The music is good, might try and sync it with the gameplay a bit. You are a good gameplay wise. I would recommend changing the white text in some of your videos to a color maybe a fade in or some other type animation. I would also not remove the gameplay sound, or at least add gunshots back in.

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
your profile picture should be redone but i love your banner.

think your thumbnails are clean and well made/eye catching

your tags could use alot more work

listening to your recent fortnite video, idk what you did with the game audio but the sniper shots atleast in the beginning sound bad.

if your not doing commentary videos and just want to focus on "heres a thing i did" then i would trim the videos down. i think your videos could improve with some minor editing tricks to make this visually more interesting but overall would recommend making them a bit shorter. you seem to have the branding down its just making the videos better

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sadly the video is unavailable for us :/ We do hope any constructive comments helped you and we would be more than happy to assist in suggesting further improvements to your channel/videos in the future!