YouTube should i have a merch store

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
since ive been thinking about it and also it will kinda test my gfx abilities.
and also i think it might be cool since im not doing it for the money .

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Why not ^-^ Make sure you follow good practices on designs and copyright stuff etc.

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
Why not ^-^ Make sure you follow good practices on designs and copyright stuff etc.

If had my way, I make a t-shirt and use my own branding and also use the freedom logo.[DOUBLEPOST=1529824305][/DOUBLEPOST]Most site I use in the past, I could not use my own YouTube branding in my items. So I just give up.

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
Why won't they let you add your own logo? I can recall they let me do it a while ago, try reaching out to Freedom! support about that.

Don't think Freedom can help on this on. This the art I wanted to use in my own t-shirt https://hyderpony.deviantart.com/art/Hyder-London-Pony-Done-by-Sarahmcb-740813114 and would not allow me to add it even when I paid for commercial use. There will not add it Because of TM/Copyright and there will look at the Freedom logo in the same way.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Don't think Freedom can help on this on. This the art I wanted to use in my own t-shirt https://hyderpony.deviantart.com/art/Hyder-London-Pony-Done-by-Sarahmcb-740813114 and would not allow me to add it even when I paid for commercial use. There will not add it Because of TM/Copyright and there will look at the Freedom logo in the same way.
You could try asking the creator (Sarahmcb) for written permission to use it on merch or just create different designs.

Also might want to add this (From Freedom! Branding guidelines):
upload_2018-6-24_18-39-58.png