Should I mute cutscenes in Ghostbusters: The Video Game?

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I'm planning on playing Ghostbusters: The Video Game soon, and I have lowered the volume of the music, but certain cutscenes cannot be changed the same way. So I'm not sure if I should lower the "Movie Volume" too. The soundtrack of this game mainly consists of music from the original films, which is why I want to mute the Movie Volume. But I don't think anyone watching the stream would want appreciate silent cutscenes.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
No.

Unless the cutscenes still have music you could get claims for (and the music volume wouldn't cover that for whatever reason) you can leave it. And if you still get claims with the movie volume on you can try disputing them or just muting the section of the video from the video manager.

Reactions: LTLyndo

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
No.

Unless the cutscenes still have music you could get claims for (and the music volume wouldn't cover that for whatever reason) you can leave it. And if you still get claims with the movie volume on you can try disputing them or just muting the section of the video from the video manager.
I'm pretty sure that because there is music from the original films in the game, there's a good chance of getting a claim. I'm betting it will be like every single video I have seen with a Star Wars track in it. And I don't know what I'm supposed to click on or say if I am to dispute the claims. If I remember correctly, there are risks to disputing a claim, which is why I don't do it that often, and I ask the owners of the claimed content to either remove it or give me permission to keep the music in the video.

Reactions: LTLyndo