Gaming Skype Gaming Group to help each other grow.

Etow

New User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
I would love to join, I am lot on skype anywya so it would be very helpfull for me! my skype is Etow or paul.mabon1

Feared Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
Pennsylvania USA
YouTube
Hello fellow Gamers,

I'm starting up a skype group where we give each other feedback on the shared video's, have a general talk and share tips to grow.
I want to create an active group were we stand for each other and help due to the given feedback.
Here we share our new uploaded video so we can share our thoughts by placing a comment in order to help each other out.

If your willing to become part of the Skyp community and grow together then send a request to TwilightPrinze with a comment: Freedom!

Thanks to the tip of a fellow member we divided it into 2 groups: One group for the Social aspect of sharing tips and making a general talk and one group where we share our newest uploads to recieve feedback :)
I sent you a Request.. xdaxfeared :)

IDubHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube
Were with 50 members! Everyone is helping each other, having a chat. Join in and lets grow together! Watch each others shared video's in the Links group. Come have a chat in the General chat group and share tips & tricks or collab :)
why are you not answering people on skype, when they want to join the group?

Avid Squid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2015
YouTube
Hey Twilight I have my own Skype group also with 13 YouTubers in it. Would you like to talk about a possible merge?