Skyrim???

Flexibility

Rising User
Dec 9, 2018
YouTube
Has anyone here played skyrim?
I mean, if you like open world games where always something/somebody happens than this is the game for you. I've lost many hours on this game and i do not regret it :D

If you haven't played it yet, type on youtube skyrim gameplay or something like that, or just install the game and play, you wont be dissapointed. I can say that game is in my top 5 best games ever played. :)

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
I'm surprised I haven't played it yet, despite an interest in it.

Though, anyway, I'll probably pick up Skyrim on the Switch eventually and see what the fuss was about for years. See if it sticks with me and if it doesn't, that's alright, there's always more games to play.

FireAngel64

Sep 17, 2018
YouTube
xxFA64xx
Has anyone here played skyrim?
I mean, if you like open world games where always something/somebody happens than this is the game for you. I've lost many hours on this game and i do not regret it :D

If you haven't played it yet, type on youtube skyrim gameplay or something like that, or just install the game and play, you wont be dissapointed. I can say that game is in my top 5 best games ever played. :)
One of the greatest games of all time. Play it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I beat 5 times no lie, than downloaded mods to have fun with.