So i've been thinking.

Feared Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
Pennsylvania USA
YouTube
I have been with YouTube and Freedom! both for a year now. I have been pushing on YouTube and on Twitch both. No ONLY do I create my own content and idea's I do a lot for charities as well. I work a full time job and still make time to do live streams 4 days a week and post 1 video a week. I used the stats from Freedom and even from YouTube to judge my most viewed day of the week which to my surprise is Mondays.. (I know who would have figured that!!) I just want to say I am still as pumped today to do all this as I was the day I decided to stop watching and start making my own. I never plan on getting rich off doing any of this as its all in good fun and every dime i have made has gone to charities anyways.

I guess in all this my real question in all this is for you to set a goal for 1 year and then in that year we all check on your progress just to help keep you motivated to keep moving forward. Post your Goals Bellow and lets see where this goes!!

I also want to say this to. I finally upgraded my editing software from a free software i was given to use to Camtasia 9 and OMG is it amazing. I enjoy sitting down with hours of recordings to edit it now. So one more question is What Recording Software are you using?

Reactions: OnlyUltimate