YouTube so when should u change your youtube profile pic

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
ive haven't changed mine in a minute but what do u guys think when should u change you're youtube' profile pic or even you're youtube channel. banner or should'nt change it at all.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Whenever you want basically lol

If you think you have something that improves on the current one change it as soon as possible.
not right now as current i have nothing that can improve on this one since its like 3d like or whatever.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
If it's better why not. In my opinion if it's kind of a logo you've used for a long time and people associate it with your channel you should think twice before drastically changing it and you shouldn't change it around too much because that might even fall into some YouTube spam detection stuff and get you falsely suspended...

JESSETATTOO

Rising User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2017
www.jessetattoo.com
YouTube
I feel your pic and bannor should represent you and what your channel is about somhow. and as you grow so can your chanel arts. I have changed my pic and BG a few times to reflect what im most focused on and why ppl should stay once they see my layout. as a smaller channel is say just pick somthingsimple and clean and just focus on your videos and the rest will start to make sence are you grow

Reactions: LW