Upload Milestone Spotify approved my music :)

East Lantic

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
Error 404 - User not found
YouTube
I can finally say my music is on spotify ! This a big achievement for me and a big step forward, im getting more professional everyday, and im really enjoying the progress :) And it’s actually not 1 song, but it’s a small EP with 3 songs. I’ve been doing it for 3 years now but the last month i became really active, so it shows dedication and effort pays off. Keep it up guys and keep making new milestones every week, make sure you finish a week with a success feeling !

Regards

Eastlantic

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I can finally say my music is on spotify ! This a big achievement for me and a big step forward, im getting more professional everyday, and im really enjoying the progress :) And it’s actually not 1 song, but it’s a small EP with 3 songs. I’ve been doing it for 3 years now but the last month i became really active, so it shows dedication and effort pays off. Keep it up guys and keep making new milestones every week, make sure you finish a week with a success feeling !

Regards

Eastlantic
Amazing Milestone! Now i'm curious to ask, wich tracks/songs so i can listen to them :)

Reactions: East Lantic