Strange Sleeping Disorders, I have Sleep Paralysis :). What about You?

robinmax

Rising User
Dec 19, 2017
When I wake up from sleep I am having Sleep Paralysis and it's really scary. I can't even my whole body, even I could see every thing near me.
The following is 5 strange sleeping behaviours that you might have. Let's share your experiences about this.

1. Sleep Paralysis
2. Feeling like falling from a height
3. Sleep Walking
4. Recurring Dreams
5. Exploding Head Syndrome

robinmax

Rising User
Dec 19, 2017
Ohhh, you have some strage sleeping behaviours like "seeing my self sleeping" :) . Are these patterns make your life uncomfortable or is it ok dude ?

robinmax

Rising User
Dec 19, 2017
Hmm. how is it feel scary as hell during sleep ? And do you wake up suddenly :)[DOUBLEPOST=1515314227][/DOUBLEPOST]You are luck to have it rarely, as it is scary :)

I get sleep paralysis on rare occasions. Fortunately it hasnt happened in years, but I remember it was really scary!
[DOUBLEPOST=1515314291][/DOUBLEPOST]
I get sleep paralysis on rare occasions. Fortunately it hasnt happened in years, but I remember it was really scary!
Can you take full control over the lucid dream mr friend :)

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Lately, I cut about 90% of the processed sugar I was eating out of my diet and completely changed to a much healthier one and I'm only getting about 3 hours of sleep a night now due to the instant change my bodies went through. However, the weird thing is that because of how much better the good diet makes you feel when compared to the bad one. I feel extremely alert and ready to go. I'm not tired at all until about 9 PM. It's very strange.

I never got into astral projection, at least without the aid of certain Amazonian religious plants... I've seen myself sleeping once but it only lasted a few seconds. When it comes to sleep, the most common weird thing about my dreams is that they seem to have a point. (See: Psychoanalytic Theory) For example, when I was a lot younger and had been broken up with a girl for several months, I had a dream that I told her she should date somebody else, and when I woke up, I realized I was over her. That was really cool, it was like waking up and realising something really awesome thanks to a dream.

Sometimes I have dreams someone sent me a message and when I wake up I have to check my messages to see if that actually happened. Sometimes I have an argument with my friends in my dreams and when I wake up it takes me a few minutes to wake up and realise it was a dream. It's really weird.

Reactions: robinmax

robinmax

Rising User
Dec 19, 2017
Lately, I cut about 90% of the processed sugar I was eating out of my diet and completely changed to a much healthier one and I'm only getting about 3 hours of sleep a night now due to the instant change my bodies went through. However, the weird thing is that because of how much better the good diet makes you feel when compared to the bad one. I feel extremely alert and ready to go. I'm not tired at all until about 9 PM. It's very strange.

I never got into astral projection, at least without the aid of certain Amazonian religious plants... I've seen myself sleeping once but it only lasted a few seconds. When it comes to sleep, the most common weird thing about my dreams is that they seem to have a point. (See: Psychoanalytic Theory) For example, when I was a lot younger and had been broken up with a girl for several months, I had a dream that I told her she should date somebody else, and when I woke up, I realized I was over her. That was really cool, it was like waking up and realising something really awesome thanks to a dream.

Sometimes I have dreams someone sent me a message and when I wake up I have to check my messages to see if that actually happened. Sometimes I have an argument with my friends in my dreams and when I wake up it takes me a few minutes to wake up and realise it was a dream. It's really weird.
Great to hear your diet control went as u expected, continue the healthy process :).
your dreaming experiences are really interesting, seems like your dreams always related with your life experiences nearly happened to you.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts mate :)

Reactions: GLP Matty

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I've had sleep paralysis only once before, but it wasn't really scary in the way most people describe. It was another regular day in my life with my non-existent sleep schedule when I decided it'd be a good time to nap. So, I closed my eyes and tried to drift off when I noticed this really high pitched noise ringing in my ears. I knew I was in sleep paralysis and I tried to move or call for someone to poke me but I couldn't and the ringing made me feel like I was going to die on the spot. I remember I kept thinking "this would be a really crappy way to go out."

The falling one is pretty common, however. I'm pretty sure most people experience this. It occurs when your body begins to relax its muscles (same way it does when you're falling) but you're not fully asleep yet. Then, your brain goes "whoa, we're falling!" And that's when you get the jolt.