Gaming SUPPORT EACH OTHERS CHANNELS

Royal Coyote

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2017
YouTube
So Guys This Thread IS To Help All Channels Reach The New YouTube Policy Of 4,000Hours Of Watch Time In One Month And 1,000 Subscribers

Rules
  • First There Will Be NO SUB4SUB
  • Only Subscribe To Channels That You Enjoy The Content Of And Will BE Active
  • NO SPAM of Posts Please Chouce Your Best Video And Post It Once With A Text Of A Little About Your Channel
  • NO OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE there maby young ones one the thread
  • Check Out My Channel
  • Support EVERYONE we Are the meny of the few
[DOUBLEPOST=1517044319][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello Everyone,

Royal Coyote which plays grand strategy games involving political, historical, and military themes. Games in Geopolitical Simulator 4, Hearts of Iron 4,Prison Architect ,Stellaris , and other new and exciting games that fit within my genre.

Thanks for you support guys,

Royal Coyote

S

Stewie Montana

thanks for trying to help others really appreciate that I posted music on my channel if you want to see.

Reactions: TheGamingGhost

SliicePie

Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
Jamaica
YouTube
DimarioHurlock
am done to check out some channel and leave some feed back.. as i need some feed back myself on my channel.. any advice would be greatful i livestream fortnite with my boys everynight gmt time... we have loads of fun.. come check us out.... u wont be dissapointed...

HOPE YALL ENJOY! and am from jamaica so sorry if you dont understand the accent/language

retrogameshow

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
Sacramento, CA
YouTube
HEY GUYS and GALS! great idea for a thread! We have done out best to sub to ones we like! HERE we are :D Hope you all enjoy, this is a small snippet of games we have played, so much more to see!!

Royal Coyote

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2017
YouTube
All Your Content IS Great Guys Keep Up The Good Work And Enjoy Life And Remember When You Fail Try try And Try Again and Guys Dont Be Put Off By The New Requirements Just Keep Working At It And You Will Get There

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
This is good to make new friends in the community and build a strong channel.

So on my channel I do unboxing videos, top 10's, reviews, arcade games and Vlog. bellow is some of my work:
Scooby Doo! Abracadabra-Doo DVD | UNBOXING
First Time eating a Pot Noodle Bombay Bad Boy!
I HATE HEIGHTS!
Top 10 Best Scooby-Doo Movies (1979-2018)
VEGAS Movie Studio 13 Platinum | BEST RENDERING SETTINGS [1080p 60FPS]

*You can check my page to see the playlist I have, and check out the Arcade games and vlogs :)