HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
So I've had many people reach out to me regarding questions about Tags on Youtube and why they're important and how to utilize them appropriately. Here's a suggestion:
Make sure to try and use as many as you possibly can, your way of thinking should be, I wanna fill in as much as I can. This is what will make your video easy to search. It like saying "here's a pin, go find it in that barn"... Where as the more tags you use is like "here's a pin, you can find it in that barn on the first floor, by the third bale of hay" just makes it more easier to people to find you. Also when using tags don't do one word tags. Make them like for example: "World of Tanks Gameplay, World of Tanks Strategy, World of Tanks (Your channel name)" utilize your name in the tags as that's specific to you. So if anyone searches your name, your channel and/or videos pop up.

Also, another great way to see what's popular for the game your playing is search the game title on Google, and see what the recommended searchs are for that? Add those to your tags. Same thing goes for Youtube, type the name of the game in search, and see what dropdown suggestions you get. Add those as well.

This is a mere tip for those people who are not certain what Tags can do for you. It's a description of your page, video and you... So make sure to use them. The more different they are, the better as it sets that video apart.

Now I know I may be a small channel, though I've been told I utilize tags very well. So please feel free to check them out and ask any questions if you have.

HEAL!
HPH_Potion_2.png