Forum Milestone Thank you for 10.000 Forum Messages!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey fellow Freedom Family Members!

Where to begin with this amazing Forum Milestone?!

I joined the forums on Nov 13, 2014 but have been with the Freedom Network before that. Once i joined the Forums i was new to all of this and started with getting familiar around here. It is was not long after that i slowly got a click with the community and a passion for becoming more then just a member began.
Freedom always mentioned that it is a Family and so i started to gain knowledge on how to help, i took a dive into youtube and the community, gained information about much asked questions and how to be of help to those in need.
Trough the past 2 years i have met many great people who have been an example for me, the matter of support they give and stand out in the community is amazing! The forums have been trough great changes and many things were added along the way, the community growing bigger and the Family growing closer.
Not too long ago i noticed the community team and saw a chance to help the community even more then before and applied for it and here i am! A proud member of the team that is here to support the family.
I joined the Discord server and started becoming active there, dived into the youtube comments and started helping the community there, now being more busy then ever and still with a passion to help out my fellow Freedom Family members!

I can write on for hours but lets keep it short, i want to thank everyone that supported me trough the past years and that i may see you for the next coming years! Stay Awesome :)

Reactions: Showcase One

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Wow. Amazing job. I haven't known you for long but you've come such a long way and are a very deserving member of the community team. You always go out of your way to help others. Best wishes.