DID YOU LIKE THE CHANNEL ?

• Total voters

NAME IT

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
HI FREEDOM FAMILY,
"NAME IT" here . i am a partner with freedom for last 9 months . it is good to be a part of this community.
i created a channel for gaming and entertainment, you guys will definitely love it that's my promise. it is something different . you will see and hear great content . take a look at it once . the channel is not too big but the heart is . in this channel you will see a combination of gaming videos as well as some car,bike vlogs. please suggest any changes that are needed to be done.
for the trailer check this out _

if you feel there is some potential support for subscribing it here _ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCApBmLBxfyto7pQOe9QBL-g

thank you for taking a look !

Last edited:

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
HI FREEDOM FAMILY,
"NAME IT" here . i am a partner with freedom for last 9 months . it is good to be a part of this community.
i created a channel for gaming and entertainment, you guys will definitely love it that's my promise. it is something different . you will see and hear great content . take a look at it once . the channel is not too big but the heart is .
for the trailer check this out _

if you feel there is some potential support for subscribing it here _ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCApBmLBxfyto7pQOe9QBL-g

thank you for taking a look !
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! I liked your channel...the quality for your channel is great but...can you explain about the channel more to me?

Reactions: NAME IT

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Even though we do accept the use of a video for your introduction, we must have a proper written introduction with it.
Can you please edit your post with a little bit more about yourself!
Follow the template here.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

NAME IT

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! I liked your channel...the quality for your channel is great but...can you explain about the channel more to me?
yes sure i will do my best .[DOUBLEPOST=1481232255][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Freedom!
Your channel is really good! Have you considered live streaming? Think you might be good at it :)
yea sure . it will be great experience to do it .. i will definitely do a live stream video soon !!