Entertainment The waffle is here

B*stardly Waffle

New User
Oct 19, 2015
YouTube
BastardlyWaffle
Hello there, my name is B*stardly Waffle (Censored because of forum rules) I just started my channel and I am excited to be on Freedom! I do prank calls using soundboards, and once I get a microphone, I might use my voice in future videos! I joined Freedom because I thought it was the best choice for a new YouTuber. I'm a 13 year old from Germany. I enjoy playing video games and I'm really into computers. During french class, I had this idea to start a channel where I prank call people, I usually think alot about things while not paying attention in french class, mostly because that's my least favourate subject.

I can't wait to meet a few Freedom members that could collab with me and help each other's channels grow.

Last edited:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @B*stardly Waffle,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Thank you for acknowledging the Forum Rules and censoring that little bit our hahaha. :D However, if it's what I think it is, it should be totally fine, although I really like how your username looks right now.

I really enjoy watching prank call videos, it's cool how you do it with a soundboard. You should totally get a microphone so it's more unique when you do a prank! Plus I always like seeing how people hold back their laughter when doing these things haha. Have you been looking into any microphones already? I think the Blue Snowball is a really nice microphone in terms of budget and quality. I am currently using a Blue Yeti in my setup.

Now that we know about your channel, tell us a bit more about yourself! You can start with country you're from, favourite dish, hobbies, etc.. If you're out of ideas to begin with, consider the introduction template!

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

B*stardly Waffle

New User
Oct 19, 2015
YouTube
BastardlyWaffle
Hi @B*stardly Waffle,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Thank you for acknowledging the Forum Rules and censoring that little bit our hahaha. :D However, if it's what I think it is, it should be totally fine, although I really like how your username looks right now.

I really enjoy watching prank call videos, it's cool how you do it with a soundboard. You should totally get a microphone so it's more unique when you do a prank! Plus I always like seeing how people hold back their laughter when doing these things haha. Have you been looking into any microphones already? I think the Blue Snowball is a really nice microphone in terms of budget and quality. I am currently using a Blue Yeti in my setup.

Now that we know about your channel, tell us a bit more about yourself! You can start with country you're from, favourite dish, hobbies, etc.. If you're out of ideas to begin with, consider the introduction template!

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!
I have been looking for a microphone, I might get one soon.

Thank you!