GFX Request Thumbnail tutorial request

VingtHundred

Freedom! Member
Jul 23, 2015
YouTube
VingtHundred
Hi, I'm starting to find a good theme for my videos on my YouTube channel, now I want to have better looking thumbnails. An example for what type of thumbnails I'm looking how to learn how to do are the "let's play" channel's thumbnails, the guys from AH (or Roosterteeth). I'm not looking to learn exactly how they do it, but the color and lights they put on them looks really cool and I would like to know how to do that. If you could please contact me here, I'm willing to pay:

[email protected]
twitter: @VingtHundred

Also, would Photoshop be required or would gimp be fine? So far I've been using gimp, if gimp isn't capable of doing what I'm looking to do, I would also appreciate if you told me, thanks :)

WoozyPictures

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I can do it, i charge relatively cheaper than everyone else. My GFX store is https://sellfy.com/Woozypictures . Its still new I have yet to add more of the previous GFX ive done. In terms of pricing and from what I gather, average I price is 1 thumbnail=$1. But if its 10+ ill make it $8. If its 15+ then $12 and if 20+ then $20. I do offer packages such as Monthly thumbnails at $22 or a lifetime package of $50 which is unlimited artwork for the user. But thats overkill xD So realistically IIts a disadvantage for me because im from the Uk so translating the money means less value, but bang for the buck xD. These rates apply to Thumbnails/Twitter/Facebook/Google+. For Banner its +$1 than Thumnbnails.

Skype is woozypictures