Hey there! I'm a Twitch streamer currently doing tabletop style games on Roll20 every 2nd Sunday and general gaming on every other Sunday. If anyone wants to join me for any of the following games, please DM me if you are available to join me for any of the games (PC games only)...
GAMES I PLAY DURING STREAMS (SOLO ONLY):
- Fallout Shelter
- Would You Rather
- Will You Press The Button
GAMES I PLAY DURING STREAMS (WITH OTHERS):
- Cards Against Humanity (via the PretendYoureXyzzy site)
- Town Of Salem
- Closers Online
- Dragon Knight
- Jackbox Party Pack 1 which contains...
- Fibbage (2 to 8 players)
- Word Spud (2 to 8 players)
- You Don't Know Jack (1 to 4 players)
- Drawful (3 to 8 players)
- Lie Swatter (1 to 100 players)
GAMES I PLAY DURING STREAMS (WITH 5 MAX PEOPLE PER STREAM):
- TOONS (a tabletop style game on Roll20 that is entirely revolving around cartoony stuff): The game I run for this is called "Toon World Meets Real World" which (for those who are curious) is similar to the movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" only flipped... instead of real people in a toon world, this game I run is toon creatures in a real world. Best way I can explain it really (sadly only can get up to 5 players per session but will be willing to accept more as like substitute players for when we're low on players)
- AGE: I prefer 16 years of age or older (due to the fact some of what I say in streams might not always be suitable for younger people).
- CONTACT DURING STREAMS: Discord WILL be required. This is so we can communicate easier during the streams. This also means you will need a mic and headset.
- RECORDING AND/OR STREAMING: This is optional. I do streams only via Twitch. But if you want to stream and/or record as well, that is entirely up to you. I'm fine either way.
- GAMES: If you want to join either my tabletop game on every second Sunday OR you want to join me every other Sunday for general gaming, you MUST have access to the games first.
- AVAILABILITY: If you are joining, you MUST be available on the following times/days (ready below for the schedule).
- DISCORD: Yes you will need a Discord account. If you are joining me, you'll have to DM me your Discord so I can invite you to...
- my public Discord server if you're not recording/streaming as well but just wanna join me in general games.
- my tabletop Discord server if you're joining the Roll20 tabletop game (I recommend this to only be used on PC due to complications the app versions apparently have).
- the YATS ("YouTube And Twitch Streamers") Discord server if you are recording and/or streaming general stuff.
- FOR YOUTUBERS AND TWITCH STREAMERS ONLY: If you want to stream and/or record, please DM me your YouTube or Twitch page(s) or wait til you get a contact from me on Discord and DM me it there.
TIMES/DAYS:Streams are every Sunday at 3pm Eastern (EST)
- EVERY 2ND SUNDAY: Roll20 tabletop style RPG
- EVERY OTHER SUNDAY: General gaming