DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello there! I don't recall doing an introduction here. But just in case, I thought I might as well do one now.

First off... I'm a solo Canadian live streamer who does Twitch streams (sometimes drunk streams but not as much as I used to). Due to the computer I have, I currently only have 5 games I am able to stream and 1 site where I can do group tabletop style games...

SOLO
  • Roblox
  • Dragon Knight
  • Closers Online

WITH VIEWERS/PARTNERS/GROUP
  • Cards Against Humanity
  • Town Of Salem
  • tabletop gaming (via Roll20)
NEW TO THE TWITCH STREAMS
TABLETOP ROLEPLAY - TOONS: I am now doing tabletop RPG live streams (using Roll20.net for the tabletop roleplay part). I currently have a tabletop game that is sorta like the reverse of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" (meaning instead of real people in a cartoon world, its cartoony creatures in the real world). This game I have called "Toon World Meets Real World" (I know it's not the best name but it was all I could come up with that works with the general tabletop RPG).

TABLETOP ROLEPLAY - ROLE SWAP: I am about to start another tabletop game some time after the holidays (probably not until February or March of 2019). It's basically a Pathfinder game but the roles are swapped (NPCs become the PCs and the PCs become the NPCs). To find out more about this, just DM me and I'll give you the link to the reddit post I had made all about it.
WHEN?
I stream every Sunday (and might add an extra day if I'm bored enough) around 3PM Eastern (EST/EDT). Though sometimes this time could be a bit later or a bit earlier. I will (every once in a while) start streams about 30-60 minutes beforehand just to give people time to gather into the stream channel for when the actual main portion starts.

OTHER INFO
If you have any questions or would like my Twitch channel link, please DM me. I also do vlogs on Youtube now but I don't do those very often anymore. I only have 1 on-going series on there I post for randomly called "Thoughtful Thursdays" which is literally just a vlog where I explain my thoughts, opinions, experiences, etc about various things (Youtube, Twitch, furries, MLP, energy drinks, etc). Once again, the link to this Youtube channel is also in my profile. But if you can't find it, just ask via DM

Not really sure what else to put here.

Last edited:

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
3 years and no intro?! Dang xD
XD I know right? I can't believe I never made an intro. If there was one, it might have been removed during an update to this forums site. It's been under so many updates in just the past 3-4 years alone that it wouldn't surprise me if errors like that happened. But oh well. Now there's an intro. So what's done is done :)

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sounded strange to me that you'd never made an introduction so I searched around the really old stuff and found one from 2015 without paragraphs and formatting and a ton of links at the end xD

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/canadian-minecraft-youtuber.155897/

Keep being awesome!
Huh. I guess the old one could be removed then since it's been so long. oh well. got one now either way. lol plus I was probably still a newbie to the entire Freedom Network at the time. Probably why it was so poorly done at the time.

Welcome new member to the forums :p haha

You are allowed to reintroduce yourself if the intro is over 1 year old anyway
Really? I didn't know that. The info I read said "only once". It didn't say we could introduce ourselves (and/or our channels) after 1 year. Unless I missed that part

Reactions: Hiếu Đinh Văn

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Huh. I guess the old one could be removed then since it's been so long. oh well. got one now either way. lol plus I was probably still a newbie to the entire Freedom Network at the time. Probably why it was so poorly done at the time.

Really? I didn't know that. The info I read said "only once". It didn't say we could introduce ourselves (and/or our channels) after 1 year. Unless I missed that part
I'd go so far as to say most people's first introductions were terrible (Talking about mine...)

Also the one year thing isn't really set into stone as far as I'm aware, it usually comes down to the Moderator/Administrator looking at it to come to a decision whether or not it's excessive. We don't want people to spam introduce themselves every week but personally I don't mind it if someone reintroduces themselves after having been away for a while or wanting to start fresh, etc ;)

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I'd go so far as to say most people's first introductions were terrible (Talking about mine...)

Also the one year thing isn't really set into stone as far as I'm aware, it usually comes down to the Moderator/Administrator looking at it to come to a decision whether or not it's excessive. We don't want people to spam introduce themselves every week but personally I don't mind it if someone reintroduces themselves after having been away for a while or wanting to start fresh, etc ;)
To be fair, I think the "one year" thing is a bit much. But at the same time, I can see why there might be some limit. I was only going by what I read in 1 of the pinned posts (which I believe 1 of the mods and/or staff made). But if it's not "set in stone" as you worded it, then that's fair. I just didn't want to repost something so soon which is why I had to check if I even had an introduction post first. Couldn't find any. Not sure if it's just because it's that old or if I just never posted. Though seeing how you found one, I guess it's just too old for me to find in my logs/history... or I just missed it. Both are possibilities... especially since the personal history gets reset every once in a while (mainly when there's an update to this forums site).

Anyway... what's done is done. I've got an introduction now. Also, apparently I can NOT view that linked page. Here's the screenshot to prove it... https://i.gyazo.com/6997bcb15b9d81f0e6c8d868b331b39d.png

Hi friend. Welcome you.[DOUBLEPOST=1539515564][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome you to our YT channel
Thanks for the kind welcome :)

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
hii and i might have to jump in your stream from time to time
Cool :) I'm actually streaming tomorrow around 1-3 pm EST (not sure when the stream will end yet since it's a tabletop game I'll be streaming). Though there is a video I'm preparing for during the week to show people on YouTube what kinds of things my old YouTube community might be missing out on on Twitch. (the "offline" screen and the AFK screen I'll need to update since I am no longer in CST time)

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community :)
Thanks
Welcome to the Community. Will check out your live streams if the timezones allow :)
Thanks. The next stream is actually this Sunday starting some time between 1 and 3 PM EST and will probably take about 4-8 hours (depending how the others feel of course since it's a tabletop game via Roll20 I'll be streaming). However, if the group isn't ready, then it'll probably do something else that viewers can join in (such as Skribbl.io, Cards Against Humanity, etc)