PC Unique Collaboration Idea?

AdmiralWolf

Respected User
Aug 5, 2015
YouTube
Hello all! My name is AdmiralWolf or just Sam and I've been thinking that there has never really been a good collaboration so far in my YouTube career. In my past channels I used to collaborate and the person who I collaborated with usually forgot or lacked in making videos on time with me and most of the times it would also be my fault for procrastinating. -__- (I am really lazy).

So I am posting this to ask if anyone here would like to collaborate by not only recording gameplay and the such together but by helping each other out by thinking of ideas for each other and giving suggestions to boost both channels' growth and feature each other by making series of gaming videos.

Ex). Making a Unturned series that mimics the Walking Dead and roleplaying but featuring the gameplay from both POV's on each others channel and telling subs and viewers for the other person's POV go on the other person's channel. (There are more ways this is just one I made up quickly).

So please let me know if you are seriously thinking of collaborating in a mature yet fun way!

I ask for only these requirements:

1). Channel Size: Not too big because I would feel like I am leeching off you... I want to work to not only grow my channel but help yours grow too!
2). Age: Honestly someone who is 15+ I will accept because a growth in maturity and responsibility.
3). Channel Type: Gaming (if you want to collab and you AREN'T gaming then still post something so I can take a look)!

Anyway hope to see ya'll later within this post and I look forward to collabing with those who are willing!

Happy Huntings Wild and Wonderful Ladies and Gents!

TheNinjaGamingAnts

Jun 30, 2014
YouTube
Hello all! My name is AdmiralWolf or just Sam and I've been thinking that there has never really been a good collaboration so far in my YouTube career. In my past channels I used to collaborate and the person who I collaborated with usually forgot or lacked in making videos on time with me and most of the times it would also be my fault for procrastinating. -__- (I am really lazy).

So I am posting this to ask if anyone here would like to collaborate by not only recording gameplay and the such together but by helping each other out by thinking of ideas for each other and giving suggestions to boost both channels' growth and feature each other by making series of gaming videos.

Ex). Making a Unturned series that mimics the Walking Dead and roleplaying but featuring the gameplay from both POV's on each others channel and telling subs and viewers for the other person's POV go on the other person's channel. (There are more ways this is just one I made up quickly).

So please let me know if you are seriously thinking of collaborating in a mature yet fun way!

I ask for only these requirements:

1). Channel Size: Not too big because I would feel like I am leeching off you... I want to work to not only grow my channel but help yours grow too!
2). Age: Honestly someone who is 15+ I will accept because a growth in maturity and responsibility.
3). Channel Type: Gaming (if you want to collab and you AREN'T gaming then still post something so I can take a look)!

Anyway hope to see ya'll later within this post and I look forward to collabing with those who are willing!

Happy Huntings Wild and Wonderful Ladies and Gents!
Hello I am TheNinjaGamingAnts and would like to collaborate with you I am 15, but I right now only have minecraft