Official Upload.TM closed beta testing

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hi guys,

As you might be aware we are currently working on a cool tool to allow you to distribute content across multiple video platforms.

We are currently looking for testers to work closely with us to help guide the direction of this new tool.Specifically for Youtube to Facebook uploads.

Benefits for you:-
  • Early access to a new tool that allows you to distribute your content across multiple platforms with one upload.
  • Truly influence the direction this tool takes.What gets added? what do we work on first? ETC
  • Make the tool more useful for yourself and the rest of the Freedom! Family
Requirements:-
  • Fill in a simple 5-minute feedback form at the end of Beta
  • Submit bug's and suggestions as you go
(Note:- failure to fill in the feedback form at the end of Beta may affect your future chances of acceptance into beta programs)

If you are interested in partaking in this opportunity please apply here:- https://goo.gl/5yZTDL

Stefan grant
Product manager
Freedom!

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Update:-
Hey guys

Just wanted to note that as this is a CBT we will be rather selective.Channel size does not matter however please give us a good reason as to why you wish to participate and use the tool you have applied for.

Stef

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Just a quick question: Can't Epoxy upload videos to facebook too?
Epoxy can create :-
  • A gif
  • A clip
  • Share a link
As far as I'm aware there's no way to Que full uploads in bulk to FB though I may be wrong I haven't got intimate knowledge of there tools.

Stef

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hi guys,

I want to thank you all for your responses thus far. We have a few more things to work out with FB which is slowing us down but ill update you as soon as we are ready to move forward.

Thanks
Stef