Johannes89

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Good day to all Freedom family

i need to get new ideas for my videos. what do you guys like to watch online what are your most searchable things on youtube. what gameplay videos do you like watching. do you like review videos. i want to get as much info as i can to get my channel bit more active. and do you like how to do videos, dumbest people on internet.

All the comments will be so much greatfully accepted and if you give any ideas and i use it ill give whoever gave the idea a shoutout and post link on the video to your channel.

Christian Modahl

Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Norway
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey, first of: what do you enjoy the most?

It's important you don't do something you don't like just for the views.

Just tell me what you enjoy the most and I'll try and give you some ideas you can build off of.

Christian Modahl

Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Norway
www.youtube.com
YouTube
well I do like games and to do training videos teaching people things. I've done few videos about the dumbest people but will need some good content to make another one
Okay, so how about you make a series called something like "Johannes89 plays..." or even better if you come up with your own original name for it. In that series, you can play different games that you find interesting. Now using these videos you can see what games the audience likes the most, and those games you could make a series out of. This is a pretty basic concept a lot of YouTubers use, but it works.

And while you're at it make a How to series as well. Maybe try and come up with some original name for it. You can easily come up with what kind of videos to make in this series by thinking of what you struggled to find out, and then help others find that out more easily.

That's just some stuff from the top of my head, go ahead and ask me if you want me to give you a specific idea, but I encourage you to try and find your own. You'll get better after a while.

Vigilant

Aug 24, 2017
YouTube
TheVigilantYT
Hey buddy!

I took a look at your channel, and lets start with the channel trailer (assuming I'm a new visitor!)

It was eye catching, the music and the transitition was really nice! However I noticed some of the images weren't HD and the audio was slightly sketchy. I took a look at your Freedom! Studio video and it seemed way more stable and HD, I recommend you take a look at that intro video again-- maybe even the C.R.I.B section has a place for that. I like the theme and music, but I think since you made that trailer you've definitely gotten much more experienced at creating videos and you could definitely revisit that and make it more appealing.

TL;DR = Eye-catching, caught my attention right away- but the image and audio quality was rather difficult to bare through, would be good for you to revisit that with the same theme but more stable video.

For the videos, I like the series, they seem really interesting to watch. Gym Day seems like a really popular trend you'll have going- especially since it's something many can relate to and since the winter months are coming soon many more people will be hitting the gym coming January. I think something you could do is make the titles more eye catching. They are all lower case and easy to miss.

I would change "Gym day 5 wow 50 pushups" to "GYM DAY 5: WOW 50 PUSHUPS" or something else.

BIG TL;DR: Your intro is eye catching, but definitely revisit it with higher quality audio/more stable video. You are looking for advice on new series and videos, but you have great series and intersting concepts already in place! You just need to make the titles/thumbnails/tags more eye catching which I'm sure C.R.I.B can help you with.