Closed Warhammer: End Times - With all the DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorGames

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys, I just thought I would pop back to Freedom to see how you are all doing!

Their is three things to get an entry into this game -

1. Tell me a Joke
2. Post your fav video you have made
3. Tell me your fav YouTuber

Deadline is 27th September - 6PM BST

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
1) What did the sea say to the shore.........nothing it just waved :)
2) Well I won't post my favourite video, as I don't want it misconceived as self promoting on the thread. I will tell you about it, it was my review for the Dead Alliance Beta, which you can view on my channel or on the media section of the forums. While this didn't really fit in with my normal review,in that it was more negative its one of my favourites just for a line I managed to get in, and for the fact of I managed to play and review a Beta of the game which is always exciting to do.
3) I have many favourite YouTubers, to name but a few : - Outside Xbox, Playstation Access, Asap Science, Scishow, JT Machinima

Reactions: TaylorGames

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
1.) A woman walks into a library and asked if they had any books about paranoia.

Librarian: "They're right behind you!!".

2.)Hard to say, but the chapter 0 of a dub of OFF, but it was rewarding after spending so long in it.

3.)I'd say it's possibly a toss up between a few, Supergreatfriend, Iconclast187, Game Theories and Nightmind.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As the deadline has now passed I shall close down this thread @TaylorGames if you could let me know who the winner was, via a PM I can include that at the end of this thread.

EDIT - Just as an update it seems like it came down between me and @Geist , and @TaylorGames seemed to enjoy my joke just a little bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.