EliteSpartanClan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2015
YouTube
Dear Freedom! Family,

Our organisation, the EliteSpartanClan, has re-opened its recruitment for new members to come and join!

So what are we looking for?
We are looking for YouTubers, Twitch streamers & snipers for all games!

What do I need?
All you need is a good YouTube channel that is active, consistent uploading (1+ a week), motivation to collab with fellow members, be over the age of 15+, be active in the team & have fun! For Streamers you need to talk to your audience, give people a reason to stay, watch and follow you on Twitch, have a webcam (optional but we advise it), be active, constant streaming (3-4 times a week since there is no editing involved) & have fun!

Can I do all of these roles?
Of course! We look forward to people wanting to take up multiple roles as long as it does not affect them in a bad way.

Are you a sponsored team?
Yes! We are sponsored by 3 companies currently and looking to pick up 2-3 more within the coming weeks!

So, how do I apply?
Simple, leave your Twitter handle ('@') below as a comment and we will send over our recruitment form!

Got anymore questions? Leave them down below and we will answer any you may have! Also, check us out on Twitter if you would like to see what we are getting up to before applying - @EliteSpartanYT

Best of luck!

~ Chris (ESC_Epic)
CEO & Founder of the EliteSpartanClan Gaming & ESports team

03Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
YouTube
Hey man I'm a semi competitive csgo player who has came back on the scene and I would love to be in your group, my twitter is @Real03Gaming