Staff Welcome new Forum Administrator Row!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
A big congrats to row. Keep up the awesome work on these forums, you've been a great moderator and are very deserving of the admin role. Can't wait to see what things you come up with.
Also a big thanks to the whole team for your efforts in keeping these forums a fun and safe place.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Thanks to everyone! I hope to help make the forums a much better place (without burning it down accidentally :rolleyes:)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Thanks to everyone! I hope to help make the forums a much better place (without burning it down accidentally :rolleyes:)

Why not? o_O
could be fun just like this ;)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Reactions: Danny

FGC _ 324

New User
Nov 4, 2016
Hello Freedom Family!

I was just wondering if I can contact someone who can help with my paid content on my youtube channel. Would really appreciate the help.

Thank you,
Youtube Channel: FGC_324

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Hello Freedom Family!

I was just wondering if I can contact someone who can help with my paid content on my youtube channel. Would really appreciate the help.

Thank you,
Youtube Channel: FGC_324

Best thing to do is probably contact the support team https://freedom.community.tm/threads/how-to-contact-freedom-support-ticket-system.171626/

You can also try posting your question in the support section of the forums, just make sure you write down exactly what you need help with.