Solved Well Look at all those Unlinked Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTehFreak

Rising User
Jul 19, 2016
It's almost as if freedom's support is as bad as users have been saying for a year. It's almost as if a poorly operated MCN on the downturn can't pretend to be a good one on the upswing.

At least you guys didn't get booted two days before the lock for payday, losing the entire months revenue.

And if I have to see another comment from LW about "freedom protecting itself by making freedom enforce community guidelines and policies" - i just might **** myself - especially when, since joining freedom, youtube still directly communicates with the users if theres a policy violation and there's no evidence freedom gets a single notification or encouragement to step in - you know, like MCN's were originally meant to do.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It's almost as if freedom's support is as bad as users have been saying for a year. It's almost as if a poorly operated MCN on the downturn can't pretend to be a good one on the upswing.

At least you guys didn't get booted two days before the lock for payday, losing the entire months revenue.

And if I have to see another comment from LW about "freedom protecting itself by making freedom enforce community guidelines and policies" - i just might **** myself - especially when, since joining freedom, youtube still directly communicates with the users if theres a policy violation and there's no evidence freedom gets a single notification or encouragement to step in - you know, like MCN's were originally meant to do.
Well Freedom does need to protect itself, as would any MCN or network, yes it does seem like there has been a lot of channel being unlinked at the minute, this could be due to the crackdown of YouTube's advertiser friendly stance, or due to the new rule about a channel needing 10K views in order to monetise, I'm not entirely sure, though I am in talks with the support team to try and find out as much information as I can to pass onto users of the forums

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
And if I have to see another comment from LW about "freedom protecting itself by making freedom enforce community guidelines and policies"
Tag me please regarding stuff like that.

Also I don't understand, was your channel unlinked from Freedom or do you just want to throw your hate at Freedom and people answering? The comment I made was stated by Anthony Smith, a person actually working at Freedom and made sense so why would I not tell people about it if it's correct and leave the same copy paste "Contact Support" message on each of these threads instead of explaining the situation??

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.