Request What do you think about this video effects??

Eazi Dollaz HD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
Atlanta, Ga
goo.gl
YouTube
Hey guys I wanted hear what you guys this about this video i just made, the reason i want to know is because i added some more effects in this video than I usually do, so hit up that comment section and let me know what you think... THANKS

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys I wanted hear what you guys this about this video i just made, the reason i want to know is because i added some more effects in this video than I usually do, so hit up that comment section and let me know what you think... THANKS

It took about 80 seconds before the video really started. Is this for subscribers? You were a bit silent at times when I was watching up till about two minutes. But it depends on what the video is trying to accomplish.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Ok, thanks but i dnt really know what you're trying to say
Your first 80 seconds of your video. They weren't necessary, you could have cut a lot of footage. The first 30 seconds is important to a viewer. Are these videos for the people that already watch you, or to reach out to new people? You were silent at times. I watched only 120 seconds, and I stopped there. I didn't know what your video was trying to accomplish at the beginning. That's basically what I said ^^

Eazi Dollaz HD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
Atlanta, Ga
goo.gl
YouTube
Your first 80 seconds of your video. They weren't necessary, you could have cut a lot of footage. The first 30 seconds is important to a viewer. Are these videos for the people that already watch you, or to reach out to new people? You were silent at times. I watched only 120 seconds, and I stopped there. I didn't know what your video was trying to accomplish at the beginning. That's basically what I said ^^

O ok thanks