What do you think of Call Of Duty now ?

The Gaming Mark

New User
Apr 1, 2016
YouTube
From my point of view COD series are getting less and less entertaining. The last good game was BO1 because of how simple and entertaining it was.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Everyone does miss the simplicity of the old games. I feel like BO3 isn't horrible, but by far not the best. When it comes down to it, the maps and killstreaks are lacking and the movement is too much for a lot of people. At least Treyarch is moving in the right direction

Feared Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
Pennsylvania USA
YouTube
I think COD series is trying to get to advanced. I personally believe the game died at Ghost and Advance Warefare. I personally would like to switch to Battle Field but my friends and I still play some BO2 :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
From my point of view COD series are getting less and less entertaining. The last good game was BO1 because of how simple and entertaining it was.
I feel like they need to innovate in some fashion. When a game gets big enough, making changes get increasingly hard to do without upsetting people.

BreakingKarma

New User
Mar 28, 2016
Well I personally have been waiting for Black Ops 3 since about Febuary of 2015 since Advanced Warfare was wayy too advanced hah!
But then Black Ops 3 Trailer hit and I saw all the jumping non-sense and thought "Here we go again" However, it's not a super jump like Advanced Warfare but still can get annoying. I was able to get the jump down (if that makes any sense) so now it is much better. After I did get used to jumping I reset myself in the refresh stats option and now a champ at it with better stats. However, at the end of the day, I still would love a COD that is boots on the ground. I heard from a buddy that the next COD is going to be called "Space Warfare." This could be just hearsay though.

U

User.123120

I used to love Call of duty, but after around 2 i lost alot of interest, i think the main thing was for me was there is a new release every year, which made the game fell rushed and had alot of re used assets :( the only thing that was holding me on was zombies :(