Request What do you think of my channel?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
A lot of your thumbnails are just taken from the internet, having some words/branding would make it more consistent. Finding an artist for personalized art would do you some justice too!

Reactions: KylePlays

KylePlays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
A lot of your thumbnails are just taken from the internet, having some words/branding would make it more consistent. Finding an artist for personalized art would do you some justice too!

I'll take that into consideration, thanks!

ahgodamit

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 15, 2014
USA
YouTube
ahgodamit
I think you are doing great and even more so for still being a young channel. I agree on the thumbnails, I would download GIMP since it is free and does everything you need for them. Just look up some Youtube tutorials on how to do anything you want with it. That's how I did it and things are getting much easier to do. Also another tip is to look up the game that you are playing's name with "transparent" or "transparent logo" after it in a search engine. This should bring up .png files that have the names of games with their logos and a lot of times characters from the game. They are super easy to use then build great thumbnails!

Also I wanted to point out that you have a great mic setup because the sound it really clear and the right volume. Keep at it and I think you will do really well!

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hello brother!

I checked out your channel, and have feedback. Keep in mind I don't intent to offend, just trying to help

Feedback: Audio is awesome! and the variety on your channel is refreshing. However, like above states your thumbs need work. Your Channel art is simple enough, and you have content to view so thats good. You should change your welcome video, the thank you video didn't really introduce your channel well. Hope I helped and God Bless

KylePlays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
I think you are doing great and even more so for still being a young channel. I agree on the thumbnails, I would download GIMP since it is free and does everything you need for them. Just look up some Youtube tutorials on how to do anything you want with it. That's how I did it and things are getting much easier to do. Also another tip is to look up the game that you are playing's name with "transparent" or "transparent logo" after it in a search engine. This should bring up .png files that have the names of games with their logos and a lot of times characters from the game. They are super easy to use then build great thumbnails!

Also I wanted to point out that you have a great mic setup because the sound it really clear and the right volume. Keep at it and I think you will do really well!

Thanks! That is some great advice thanks :D

Reactions: ahgodamit

KylePlays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello brother!

I checked out your channel, and have feedback. Keep in mind I don't intent to offend, just trying to help

Feedback: Audio is awesome! and the variety on your channel is refreshing. However, like above states your thumbs need work. Your Channel art is simple enough, and you have content to view so thats good. You should change your welcome video, the thank you video didn't really introduce your channel well. Hope I helped and God Bless

Thanks for the feedback :)