Request What do you think?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey, I made a video today, I thought it was pretty cool, what do you think?

Thanks, Tippsy
Heh, freedom suggested you to make newer videos, eh? :p Honestly, the limited style of doing short videos appeal to me more than doing full let's plays. Your commentary style seems very relaxed compared to the over-reactive people I typically see. Cursing was somewhat apparent near the end, but word variety depends on your audience. Was that long song copy-written?

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
Heh, freedom suggested you to make newer videos, eh? :p Honestly, the limited style of doing short videos appeal to me more than doing full let's plays. Your commentary style seems very relaxed compared to the over-reactive people I typically see. Cursing was somewhat apparent near the end, but word variety depends on your audience. Was that long song copy-written?

Haha, yeah I was referring to you, I like to make some of my videos a little less serious than others. Sometimes my swearing gets bad If I get frustrated with a game.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Haha, yeah I was referring to you, I like to make some of my videos a little less serious than others. Sometimes my swearing gets bad If I get frustrated with a game.
Hah, I didn't want to assume, but it's funny that I made an indirect appearance. "Some fatt guy on the freedom forums told me to go against my video archetype". I understand the swearing aspect, it's a part of us at times. In the end, if you manage to find an audience that you're catering towards, you can manage okay. It just really depends how you can market yourself.

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
Hah, I didn't want to assume, but it's funny that I made an indirect appearance. "Some fatt guy on the freedom forums told me to go against my video archetype". I understand the swearing aspect, it's a part of us at times. In the end, if you manage to find an audience that you're catering towards, you can manage okay. It just really depends how you can market yourself.

Thanks for your input non the less, it is very much appreciated :)