YouTube WHAT HAS BEEN THE MOST FUN GAME YOU HAVE RECORDED

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
Hey guys! Was just curious, what was the most fun game you have played for YouTube? Mine personally was Spyro The Dragon simply because it was a childhood game of mine so to revisit it at 19 years old and record my experience with it now, it was such a blast!

Amadeus Videos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2016
England
YouTube
chrismurray1995
Hey guys! Was just curious, what was the most fun game you have played for YouTube? Mine personally was Spyro The Dragon simply because it was a childhood game of mine so to revisit it at 19 years old and record my experience with it now, it was such a blast!
call of duty world war 2 :) its been fun plus its brought new subscribers and views to my channel

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hmm I don't really know. Maybe the Gauntlet series I did quite some time ago, just for the silly ongoing jokes in that

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy because it's so hard but fun... umm... I mean .... it is sooo easy. That is the most easiest game ever... he he... heee...!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
For me it is not was but still is Final Fantasy 14 ^^

C

Corpfox

When I was recording on my PS2, had a Metal Slug 6 and Time Crisis: Crisis Zone playthrough.

Vax

New User
Jan 3, 2018
YouTube
I really really enjoyed SWTOR, mostly because because its a time period in the Star Wars universe that I really like. That and if you get friends with you its just pure fun to watch and play.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
This is hard to answer, because there are many games that I've had a lot of fun with. So I will choose a game that I enjoyed, and I am absolutely disappointed that it doesn't have a sequel, or at least that it wasn't longer. Star Wars: Republic Commando.

Actually, now that I think about it, the most fun games to me are often the ones that are older, even if I have never played them until recent years, such as Half-Life, Doom 3, Turok, Portal, etc.