let me know what you think and share it with the community

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
If your looking to grow as a channel then sadly its most likely going to be the most recent games. Personally I just play what I like the play, t makes my channel feel a lot more enjoyable to me as I had fun making it. Rather that trying to keep with trends. Anyways a couple of my favourites are:

# = single player, ## = multiplayer

# Bioshock Games (any of them)
# Dishonored Games (any of them)
## Team Fortress 2 (mainly for the heavily random gameplay and wacky moments you can have)
## Overcooked (playing local multiplayer, with a few friends this is a really fun game to play)
# INK (a simple but hard platformer)
# Emily is away (a simple text game with moral choices)
# Life is Strange (another good choice based game)

Reactions: zeke morgan

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If your looking to grow as a channel then sadly its most likely going to be the most recent games. Personally I just play what I like the play, t makes my channel feel a lot more enjoyable to me as I had fun making it. Rather that trying to keep with trends. Anyways a couple of my favourites are:

# = single player, ## = multiplayer

# Bioshock Games (any of them)
# Dishonored Games (any of them)
## Team Fortress 2 (mainly for the heavily random gameplay and wacky moments you can have)
## Overcooked (playing local multiplayer, with a few friends this is a really fun game to play)
# INK (a simple but hard platformer)
# Emily is away (a simple text game with moral choices)
# Life is Strange (another good choice based game)
Have to say I really loved Overcooked, as you said very fun when playing with friends. Also I liked your choices of Bioshock and Dishonoured, both very good games.

Reactions: Jonathan

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Have to say I really loved Overcooked, as you said very fun when playing with friends. Also I liked your choices of Bioshock and Dishonoured, both very good games.

I honestly only gave Overcooked a go recently, like 2 months ago with some of my friends at Uni. ended up playing 4 hours of it in 1 sitting :), it was total chaos :D. Bioshock & Dishonored are two series that I jsut fell in love with once I discovered them :D

Flaffy33

Don't Drown It's not good for your health
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2015
YouTube
Spiderman, Dragon Quest XI, Pokemon, and Kingdom Hearts have new games coming out soon.