What is your favorite "bad" game?

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I'm talking about games that are considered to be poorly made by the general public, but in the end, even if you somewhat agree, you actually do like the game. My choice for this topic would be Daikatana.

I literally just came here after watching my highlight video of Daikatana. The controls are pretty good, if my memory serves me right, but the AI of your companions was the worst I have ever seen. And I thought the AI in the original Half-Life was the worst. But this... was extremely frustrating to me. But like I said, the controls are actually pretty good, and it is genuinely fun to play when it's not being stupid.

Plus, this game has a bunch of bugs in it, not the insect kinds, but there are a lot of those too. And they have managed to get a few good laughs out of me, what with all the walk cycles, multiplications of my companions, getting stuck on ladders, and plenty of other funny moments with the characters.

It's been an entertaining experience, playing this game, and I would willingly play it again, even though I would just end up raging a lot... again.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

AyItsMe1

New User
Aug 12, 2019
Israel
YouTube
AyItsMe1
mine is probably postal 2, its such a ****** game but i still play it because its so dumb and funny. I really dont like the concept of it but as i said, its a bad game and we still love it

FireAngel64

Sep 17, 2018
YouTube
xxFA64xx
I'm talking about games that are considered to be poorly made by the general public, but in the end, even if you somewhat agree, you actually do like the game. My choice for this topic would be Daikatana.

I literally just came here after watching my highlight video of Daikatana. The controls are pretty good, if my memory serves me right, but the AI of your companions was the worst I have ever seen. And I thought the AI in the original Half-Life was the worst. But this... was extremely frustrating to me. But like I said, the controls are actually pretty good, and it is genuinely fun to play when it's not being stupid.

Plus, this game has a bunch of bugs in it, not the insect kinds, but there are a lot of those too. And they have managed to get a few good laughs out of me, what with all the walk cycles, multiplications of my companions, getting stuck on ladders, and plenty of other funny moments with the characters.

It's been an entertaining experience, playing this game, and I would willingly play it again, even though I would just end up raging a lot... again.
Ultimmate aliance