What next?

NJTV

Rising User
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey all.

I need all your opinions on what would be the best thing to play right now on my channel to grow my sub count.

All suggestions appreciated!

Cheers all!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
It is not the game that grows your channel, it is the way you play and comment during the game that grows your channel ;)

I would pick a game of your interest. All hyped games like overwatch and such gain few views because off the bigger channels getting all the attention so i would keep that in mind.

NJTV

Rising User
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
It is not the game that grows your channel, it is the way you play and comment during the game that grows your channel ;)

I would pick a game of your interest. All hyped games like overwatch and such gain few views because off the bigger channels getting all the attention so i would keep that in mind.
Thats a very true point actually. I never thought about the big youtubers. Thanks for the tips man!

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

NJTV

Rising User
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
In my experience what works best for us smaller channels is games that you can make a long series about. MMO'S score quite a good amount and so far in my case Diablo 3.
Yeah thats true. I was gonna try some Game Dev Tycoon or The Forest series. Is that a good idea?

P.S. - Just checked out your channel and i love your content so i subscribed man. Really interesting stuff!

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yeah thats true. I was gonna try some Game Dev Tycoon or The Forest series. Is that a good idea?

P.S. - Just checked out your channel and i love your content so i subscribed man. Really interesting stuff!
If those games pick your interest and you can make a series out of it then i would definitly go for it :)
Get people's interest by making a post on social media your going to start a certain series, when the video will be up and such. Warm them up for the content to come and then you can check after making a couple video's if it is gaining views ;)