Whats Your Favorite PC Game (Post below)

The Tallyho Squad

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 13, 2016
I'm a big mmo person so I'd have to say world of warcraft. It's not the kind of game that you can make videos on if you're not that good at it though.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
As I am getting closer to finishing Tales of Zestiria I think I can safely say now it is definitely my favorite PC game as I was predicting it to be around launch time.

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
I'm going to play Skyrim on ps3, is it better on pc?

Everything is better on PC :D

Its been the Battlefield Franchise for quite a few years now for myself. Currently getting into Metal Gear Solid V. Best PC game of all time? The one that kicked off the entire first person shooter genre: DOOM.[DOUBLEPOST=1452749247][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey guys! anyone here got steam?

I'm on Steam: Jake_Vegas is my username. Feel Free to friend request me.[DOUBLEPOST=1452749485][/DOUBLEPOST]
oooh two old games stand out for me! Beneath a Steel Sky and Half-Life 2

Beneath a Steel Sky! Man that is oldschool, like 1996ish. Great game though. Another good one from that genre was Noctropolis.

And I'd like to add Alone in the Dark, awesome game. Resident Evil totally ripped off its gameplay from Alone in the Dark.

Last edited:

Will9999

Rising User
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
I'm going to play Skyrim on ps3, is it better on pc?
Yes...because Mods. lol.

As for my favorite PC game....hmm, the King's Quest games, Pillars of Eternity, Shadowgate (the new one), Wolfenstein 3D, The Doom series, The Fallout games, The Witcher 1, Shadowrun Returns Dragonfall, Quake series, and that's all I can think of ATM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelo Bifulco

Angelo Bifulco

Rising User
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
Yes...because Mods. lol.

As for my favorite PC game....hmm, the King's Quest games, Pillars of Eternity, Shadowgate (the new one), Wolfenstein 3D, The Doom series, The Fallout games, The Witcher 1, Shadowrun Returns Dragonfall, Quake series, and that's all I can think of ATM.
Beautiful games ! ;) I'm now playing Dragon Age origins..i'ts been ages since I last played a game like this!!

Anime Always

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
  1. League of legends
  2. Team fortress 2
  3. Maple Story (I don't know if anyone of you guys play that or know this game lol...)

Reactions: Nuke

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
My favorite PC exclusive , well it was until a few weeks ago is Gone Home. It's not for everyone but I personally consider it a masterpiece. I've also had a bit of fun with Dota 2 recently though I suck at it.

Reactions: Nuke