YouTube Who are your favorite Youtubers and why?

T

Taff Man

I absolutely love the gaming YouTubers!

Markiplier - Seems like one of the most genuine and kindest guys ever.
PewDiePie - He just cracks me up so bad with his commentary and editing style.
jacksepticeye - He was one of the first gamers I had actually subscribed to and is so entertaining to listen to.
Vanoss - He is AMAZING at editing and makes his videos seem so much more professional and hilarious.
H2ODelirious - I first subscribed to him purely for his laugh, it is one of the most hilarious and contagious laughs you will ever here :')

There are so, so, so many more people that I really enjoy and I honestly can't choose favorites between them I just can't. Anyways, if any of you haven't checked out any of these channels yet I highly recommend that you do so. You will not regret it. XD

Reactions: Savannah

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Well... my favorites are Ian & Anthony (from Smosh), SetoScorcerer, VanossGaming, Smosh Games, and #Merome (JeromeASF and BajanCanadian). Now if we were talking about actual love, then it would have to be Froazzy. Froazzy and I have collab'd alot in the past. But recently we've admitted that we're in love with each other.

Sorry. Had to edit this due to advertising 1 of my video. I didn't realize that it was forbidden in these forums. I guess I'm just used to the forum topics that allow and/or ask for links. Once again, I'm sorry for the mistake

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I have multiple and switch between some of them from time to time and there are becomming more youtubers I watch on a very regular basis at the moment. Favs at the moment are:

Grav3yardgirl
Step Sanjati
Jenna Marbles
Julien Solomita
Buzzfeed
VintageorTacky
Mydigitalescape
Barnacles
Superwoman
Guy Tang..... owk I think I have to stop here I could go on and on!! LOL I love YouTube!

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I have multiple and switch between some of them from time to time and there are becomming more youtubers I watch on a very regular basis at the moment. Favs at the moment are:

Grav3yardgirl
Step Sanjati
Jenna Marbles
Julien Solomita
Buzzfeed
VintageorTacky
Mydigitalescape
Barnacles
Superwoman
Guy Tang..... owk I think I have to stop here I could go on and on!! LOL I love YouTube!

Jenna and Julien are so great! :D
I love the Buzzfeed videos so much lol. They have some of the greatest things I've ever seen lol :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
My favourite Youtubers at the moment are Ali a because I do call of duty on my you tube and love it , Syndicate is also very good as I find him funny and hes a nice guy, then of course Pewdiepie himself is great because the way he edits stuff makes me laugh so much

S

Smacky Games

Why are they your favorite? :)
Alpha because he will say his opinion no matter what and most of the time I agree with him. Also, he likes same companies and games I do, so its nice to listen. Also very informative, he keeps up with the news.

Emergency Awesome because he dose great and detailed videos on my favorite tv shows. Also very informative, makes great points and listens to his subscribers.

ReviewTechUsa maybe shouldn't be on the list but hey... I like his voice lol, he's also informative and follows current events, making some great points, but then sometimes he defends very very stupid stuff, maybe because he dose not want rage of certain groups i don't know him personally so I can't talk.

But yea, in short, that's why. Are they your favorites also? :)

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Alpha because he will say his opinion no matter what and most of the time I agree with him. Also, he likes same companies and games I do, so its nice to listen. Also very informative, he keeps up with the news.

Emergency Awesome because he dose great and detailed videos on my favorite tv shows. Also very informative, makes great points and listens to his subscribers.

ReviewTechUsa maybe shouldn't be on the list but hey... I like his voice lol, he's also informative and follows current events, making some great points, but then sometimes he defends very very stupid stuff, maybe because he dose not want rage of certain groups i don't know him personally so I can't talk.

But yea, in short, that's why. Are they your favorites also? :)

They sound all very cool! :) But I actually have not watched them, to be honest.

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I watch Marbozir and "Spirit of the law" a lot, both channels i enjoy watching. Marbozir plays a lot of games i play myself and "Spirit of the law" is an Age of Empires II channel with tips/tricks which helps you play the game better!

Both not really known youtubers but i think i like that.

S

Smacky Games

I watch Marbozir and "Spirit of the law" a lot, both channels i enjoy watching. Marbozir plays a lot of games i play myself and "Spirit of the law" is an Age of Empires II channel with tips/tricks which helps you play the game better!

Both not really known youtubers but i think i like that.

Marbozir is awesome, his accent is enjoyable, voice too. Plus he plays strategy, a big + in my book.