YouTube Who are your favorite Youtubers and why?

DatFlander

Sep 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone!

I wanted to know, who are your favorite YouTubers? Besides yourself of course ;D

:) Mine are Jenna Marbles and skellydun, because they are both absolutely hilarious! :)

Let me know your favorites and why! :D
The Syndicate Project
TBNR Frags
Terroriser
IIjerichoII
Waglington
icrazyteddy
Craft Battle Duty
omgitsfirefoxx
^
I watch YouTube a lot xD

Reactions: Savannah

DatFlander

Sep 28, 2015
YouTube
^Their all funny in different ways and they are all good and bad at different games xD i also like RomanAtwood hes funny and his videos just make you feel happy (in my opinion) :)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Well personally i like the YouTuber called "Jelly" (Jelly YT)

Reason for this is because i find him funny at his videos, and he have also showed some good tips on how to grow a channel. He does not lay hidden with what made him a success. So i guess that is why i like him :)

DatFlander

Sep 28, 2015
YouTube
Well personally i like the YouTuber called "Jelly" (Jelly YT)

Reason for this is because i find him funny at his videos, and he have also showed some good tips on how to grow a channel. He does not lay hidden with what made him a success. So i guess that is why i like him :)
Jellys cool! i was lucky enough to meet him and kwebbelkop at insomnia :D

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Jellys cool! i was lucky enough to meet him and kwebbelkop at insomnia :D
you meet them :)
That is cool :)
I have been following his channel for a few months now, and he just keep on inspiring.
But now i put more focus on my music, but still i am trying to work my channel using some of the ideas and tricks as he show lol (not trying to copy, but ideas never hurt XD)

AmiPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2015
Manchester
YouTube
I don't watch many, but it has to be Syndicate for me right now.

We live in the same borough, he's a funny and likeable guy, plus he does a lot for charity.

Daniel and Essence

Rising User
Oct 10, 2015
gulfport
YouTube
My favorite You-tubers and Jamie andNikki! They are so cute and I like them because they're interracial like my hubby and I, they have a cool accent (They are from Melbourne, Australia) and they're so funny. Also she's about to have her baby!

T

theentertainmentguy

PIEGUYRULZ
TheMysteriousMrEnter
CinemaSins
Honest Trailers
How Should It Ended?

and of course my favourite :

Nostagia Critic(Channel Awesome)

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Joel and Vinny from Vinesauce, because they are funny, they can improvise, they are there for their public and at the same time is really funny what they say and all that stuf...They are like the ones i would like to have as examples even if they´re are not as famous as other youtubers.
I really like to be in Vinesauce community and on this community and I hope I can improvise as well as them.

Panda Gamez

Rising User
Oct 15, 2015
YouTube
My favourites are
Vanoss-his editing skills are insane and he is hilarious
Miniminter-I love fifa
KSI-funniest reactions
alex wassabi-genuin
syndicate-hilarious and lives life to the fullest. he lives his life how i want to live mine. he never grows up and is an amazing person