YouTube Who are your favorite Youtubers and why?

dbaby2689

New User
Jan 17, 2017
i like snowboardprocamp
bisforbuild for cars
opticbigtymer for gaming
casey neistat for vlogs

GoodridgeGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2018
YouTube
Markiplier cause he helped me through a very dark time in my life, he's hilarious, he makes really unique content every once in a while, and he raises tons for charity. Tons of stuff I want to do with my YouTube :)

TheeBeardedTraveller

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 8, 2018
YouTube
Hey everyone!

I wanted to know, who are your favorite YouTubers? Besides yourself of course ;D

:) Mine are Jenna Marbles and skellydun, because they are both absolutely hilarious! :)

Let me know your favorites and why! :D

I'm a travel vlogger but I watch gaming videos and the 1 person I watch is jacksepticeye for he's enthusiasm and positive, upbeat videos, very entertaining

Aug 20, 2014
YouTube
i use to watch the Cod youyubers like scump, nadeshot, crim ect but cod had gone down hill latly so ive been watching ninja, cdnthe3rd and myth, fortnite is a awesome game and its mad to watch people get better at it,

i also watch jacksepciteye and pews too

ItsGoingSkitzo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2018
uk
YouTube
Hmmmm...This may sound weird, but until I started streaming on YouTube, the only purpose I had ever used it for was music videos.

And now i spend so much time streaming, that when im not online on YT, im generallt eating or asleep...And tbh, i sometimes end up doing both of those onj stream as well (lol).

So i genuinely dont have a favourite YouTuber...As i never watch them...And when a friend mentions someone he thinks I should know, a blank gaze is generally all they get in return :)

FellowBrain

New User
Mar 20, 2018
YouTube
My favorite YouTuber is Jacksepticeye, for all the positivity and energy he conveys through his videos. Recently, I started watching Gehab, and he's quickly become a channel I look forward to watching as well.

kurtislowe08

Rising User
Jul 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone!

I wanted to know, who are your favorite YouTubers? Besides yourself of course ;D

:) Mine are Jenna Marbles and skellydun, because they are both absolutely hilarious! :)

Definitely Rhett and Link from Good Mythical Morning. Even as repetitive as some of their episodes are, they still seem to keep me entertained.

iWi Gaming

Rising User
Jun 17, 2018
YouTube
iwi_ryuk
Hey everyone!

Game Grumps these guys have the most infectious laugh and genuinely feel like I’m listening to mates.

H2ODelirious just because he is hilarious

The Moviea

Rising User
Sep 12, 2018
YouTube
Hey everyone!

My favourite youtuber is Jiyeoms! He has great mashups!!! (They got copyright claims XD) I got inspired by him to make some mashups!! (trying not to get copyrighted on youtube)