Gaming Who is Phoenix? What's the Phoenix Gaming Channel?

PhoenixGC

New User
Jun 21, 2017
YouTube
ThePhoenixGC
Hey everyone, my name is Phoenix. Currently I'm based in the North East US trying to live my boring work life. I'm 21 years old and Just really started to push content into my Channel. I dont exactly remember where I found freedom but I'm more than certain that it was from google searches.. possibly using the keywords "Youtube Partner", and "no minimum subscribers".

So Obviously, like a lot of us starter YouTubers, I'm here to connect with other people and branch out my channel. Doing what I can to make sure I'm giving quality content to my viewers. So why did I start YouTube in the first place? Glad I asked... I love being me.. but society doesn't like it when you're energetic, obnoxious, and talks about gaming and random things all day.. However, Youtube does. I love making content for everyone, and whether I'm getting 11 views on a video or 100k, I'm happy that people are enjoying my stuff.

I'm very inspired by Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. So naturally my goal is to be a YouTuber that can just do let's plays all day and scream while doing it. Currently I'm starting in the footprints of my inspirations. I'm playing horror games. Of course I have a webcam to share my reactions. Take a look yourself. I upload frequently.

Anyway I'm glad Freedom! works with the beginner channels. It definitely helps us start communities and get together.

-Thanks again,
Phoenix

PhoenixGC

New User
Jun 21, 2017
YouTube
ThePhoenixGC
Thanks dude,
Phoenix is a name i stole from my dad's friend way back when when he played America's Army 2.8.5. I always loved the name so I took it... But what was even harder was figuring out my logo design.. I'm quite happy with how it is now