Why do you love gaming?

Knotty Stripes

Rising User
Apr 21, 2018
YouTube
I just wanted to pick your brains on why do people love gaming and what got them into it mine is kinda silly... but when i was a kid i had a really expansive imagination where i put myself in the shoes of the character in the movie and act it out or i would miss the movie while daydreaming on how i would do it instead lol. so when i discovered games i lost my **** it's like living a separate life of your own or living in the world and watching the story unfold and controlling the outcome it's pretty awesome if i do say so myself gaming just gives me an excuse to leave boring normal live and be a badass space ninja cat thing that can do all sorts of cool stuff you know stuff like that

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I been gaming since I was 5. For me its all for fun and entertainment to help pass time, release stress and keep me happy.

I still remember the days when there wasn't Google and when you were stuck on a game, spending hours figuring it out, speaking to friends and looking at game guides / magazines to find a solution to complete it. Nowadays people just Google it or look up a tutorial on YouTube. Same can be said for Co-op mode, back in the day you have to do Split screen with up to 2-4 players, actually going and/or inviting your friends over to play one game together and having a laugh, now its all done online and theres just too many immature people swear and misbehaving.

Reactions: Knotty Stripes

Knotty Stripes

Rising User
Apr 21, 2018
YouTube
cause it loves me when no one else does
lmao aint that the truth man! besides dark souls dark souls hates everyone[DOUBLEPOST=1527209198][/DOUBLEPOST]
I been gaming since I was 5. For me its all for fun and entertainment to help pass time, release stress and keep me happy.

I still remember the days when there wasn't Google and when you were stuck on a game, spending hours figuring it out, speaking to friends and looking at game guides / magazines to find a solution to complete it. Nowadays people just Google it or look up a tutorial on YouTube. Same can be said for Co-op mode, back in the day you have to do Split screen with up to 2-4 players, actually going and/or inviting your friends over to play one game together and having a laugh, now its all done online and theres just too many immature people swear and misbehaving.
right i remember scheduling a meeting with my boys to talk about game puzzels that we were stuck on and we would help eachother out those really were the good old days[DOUBLEPOST=1527209258][/DOUBLEPOST]
I always loved gaming as it offers a chance to try, and do something new, also as a miniature escape from my life.
wise words from the lips of a gamer!

Reactions: zeke morgan

FireAngel64

Sep 17, 2018
YouTube
xxFA64xx
I just wanted to pick your brains on why do people love gaming and what got them into it mine is kinda silly... but when i was a kid i had a really expansive imagination where i put myself in the shoes of the character in the movie and act it out or i would miss the movie while daydreaming on how i would do it instead lol. so when i discovered games i lost my **** it's like living a separate life of your own or living in the world and watching the story unfold and controlling the outcome it's pretty awesome if i do say so myself gaming just gives me an excuse to leave boring normal live and be a badass space ninja cat thing that can do all sorts of cool stuff you know stuff like that
Why do I love gaming, because its entertaining.

That Older Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2014
Belfast
YouTube
ERL0
I've been gaming for a very long time since the 80's. Gaming now for me is to relax and kick back after work as I work long shifts on days and nights. To just start a game up and playthrough it is relaxing and the friends you make and play co op games is a good way to chill as well.

Reactions: Minicart

MisfitJonesGaming

Rising User
May 27, 2020
YouTube
It’s definitely a sort of escape for me, from my life especially when it gets stressful. Where I can bond with these imaginary characters in vast worlds for hours. Not to mention it’s hella fun

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
Mostly when I get done with training, I like to unwind and play some games, however I also use gaming as a way to help relax my nerves whenever I get nervous for something important like a karate tournament.

Pyromane

New User
Nov 8, 2020
YouTube
I always have and always will be a gamer until the end, it's an escape from this harsh reality, it helps keep me mellow and to me, it's more than just a hobby, it's one if the things that make me happy.