Network Why the revenue drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
So i have been getting a similar amount of views per month as always and i am usually payed $0.31 on average. the past two months i received: $0.19 and now $0.09 i checked my analytics and the views per calendar month are around the averages i have been achieving. i have had 0 new copyright claims so i don't know why my revenue has dropped. any help would be grateful

Reactions: Redd Sunn72

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So i have been getting a similar amount of views per month as always and i am usually payed $0.31 on average. the past two months i received: $0.19 and now $0.09 i checked my analytics and the views per calendar month are around the averages i have been achieving. i have had 0 new copyright claims so i don't know why my revenue has dropped. any help would be grateful
It could be due to advertisers. With a past problem many advertisers pulled their ads from youtube and are now slowly coming back up.

Jul 15, 2017
YouTube
Could possibly with advertisers issue. BTW Can you tell me when did you had joined FREEDOM Family.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned by TwilightPrinze this could be due to advertisers, it could be that your viewers are using ad blockers, and as such you aren't generating revenue on those views, it could be that ads aren't showing on every view you get (which is rather common). Honestly this could be for a number of reasons, I would say its nothing to overly worry about as YouTube has announced advertisers are now coming back so revenue should level out again soon

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Could be either a fluctuation in either your monetizable views or your CPM.

Youtube Red viewers could possibly be playing a role too if you had less views from those who have it in comparison to before.

Tech Buff

New User
Jul 24, 2017
Because the big companies stopped giving ads to youtube and now there are lots of creators. .

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
i appreciate all the help but i already figured what the problem is so there is really no more reason to leave a reply. on a side note how do i lock a thread? or can only the admins do it?
Admins and mods can lock a thread, as you have requested it I shall do it for you. If you need any further help, or want me to lock / unlock threads in the future don't hesitate to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.