Request Would really love some feedback on our channel!!!

LazuliStudios

Gaming Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2014
YouTube
We recently hit 100 subscribers and I was wondering what the possible ways that we could increase the viewership and subscriber count on our channel are. We're just looking to grow and make friends and we would like some tips on how to do that! Thanks!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
We recently hit 100 subscribers and I was wondering what the possible ways that we could increase the viewership and subscriber count on our channel are. We're just looking to grow and make friends and we would like some tips on how to do that! Thanks!
Your channel isn't linked correctly at the bottom of your post. Can you link your channel again? I'd be happy to assist you.

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
channel art is really good catches the eye of new viewers,your intro video was pretty well made as well as for your content i thinks it really good ended up watching the gta funny moments video i love gta and your future cod,as for your thumbnails i think their amazing they pop over all you got my sub my checking me out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAHiMtgivzDbiDkXOw1sO_A