XBox Xbox One/360 Collab

KryptekRogue

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I am a YouTuber who found a lot of my subs in one video that has since been removed for some BS claim by supercell. I am looking to grow more though and want to find someone who wants to Collab. I'm down for anything really just leave your ideas below. I do ask that you have atleast 500 subs as I am looking to grow. I also ask that you have a way to record your own gameplay and we can compile it and post the final cut to both of our channels promoting each other. If you would like to please leave comment in the format below.
Thanks!

Amount of Subscribers:
Other ways to contact you:
Link to channel:

MLG PICKAXE

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
MLG_PICKAXE
Please take a look i've been growing like crazy (90+ subs in 7 days) my channel is actually really good for my sub count just please take this into consideration.
Channel Main Content: COD, Fallout 4, CSGO (I try and do Funny Moments and Parody videos
Amount of Subscribers: 190
Other ways to contact you: Twitter@MLG_PICKAXE Skype: Ok train
Link to channel:www.youtube.com/MLGPICKAXE

Reactions: KryptekRogue

KryptekRogue

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Please take a look i've been growing like crazy (90+ subs in 7 days) my channel is actually really good for my sub count just please take this into consideration.
Channel Main Content: COD, Fallout 4, CSGO (I try and do Funny Moments and Parody videos
Amount of Subscribers: 190
Other ways to contact you: Twitter@MLG_PICKAXE Skype: Ok train
Link to channel:www.youtube.com/MLGPICKAXE
Your channel does appear to be doing well. I'll add you on skype.